Back to Hogwarts

TW: physical abuse!!!

~~~

Sirius's pov

It was the day I dreaded the most.

I was leaving the Potter's residence once again and would return back to Hogwarts.

Over the week, we didn't go back to the no-maj town due to the snow and we stayed inside. Andromeda and the rest of the Tonks family were leaving the next day, so they were packing as we did.

"Master James, Master Euphemia prepared a list for you, master," Twinkie peeped at James's door.

"Thanks, Twinkie," James sighed as he folded his clothes. "Leave it on my desk."

"Okay, Twinkie will be downstairs," the house elf smiled and left.

"Why do we have to go back to school?" I huffed with a small whine.

"Sirius, you ask us that every year," Remus replied.

"I know, but still," I pouted.

"Because, we need to learn," James mentioned.

"Why do we need to learn?" I asked, hopelessly.

"So we could know stuff, Pads," Remus proceeded to explain. "We have to be knowledgeable in order to get a job."

"Who says I need a job?" I smirked, crossing my arms.

"As if you can get one," Remus teased, shaking his head.

"Good one, Moony," Peter laughed.

~~~

Regulus's pov

The day was finally here. I was finally going back to Hogwarts.

Before I didn't care. I was going to be lonely at home and lonely at school. But now that I have someone to look forward to seeing, going back to school doesn't seem so bad.

"Master Regulus, it seems you have received another letter," Kreacher said.

"Oh, it's probably from Evan," I lied. "I'll read it when we finish packing."

"Kreacher can leave so Master Regulus can read his letter," Kreacher suggested.

"It'll be just for a minute," I hesitantly responded.

"Kreacher leaves now," the house elf nodded, exiting my room and closing the door.

I rushed to my desk and sat down. Carefully, I opened the letter.

'Dear Reg,

We're going back to Hogwarts!

I'm not looking forward to the curfews, classes, nor studying for future O.W.L.s, but I am excited to see you.

The break went by quicker than I expected, but so much has happened. I'll tell you everything when we finally go back to the cottage.

Honestly, Reg, I don't know how I'll survive summer break if I can't handle two weeks without you.

See you soon.

(Y/n)'

I smiled at the letter and placed it in my secret box. I was excited for (y/n) to tell me all about her adventures at the Potter's residence. I did nothing at home but receive and write letters. My parents were extra busy this year, and I never really cared why.

~~~

(Y/N)'s pov

I sighed happily as I packed my clothes.