Galton Scamander

(Y/N)'s pov

I had a great night and slept well (after the Astronomy Tower). It was a wonderful morning. It was around 7 a.m. when I awoke and this time, Lily was awake too.

"Morning." I smiled.

"Good morning." Lily beamed, I got up and got dressed. The spy song that was playing in my head from the night before was stuck in my head. I ended up humming my spy song. "You're in a good mood." Lily laughed.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You're always lazy in the morning."

"Believe it or not, I actually got a good night sleep."

"Are you sure nothing else is on your mind?"

"If something was on my mind I wouldn't have gotten any sleep!" I exclaimed.

"Some of us are trying to sleep." Dorcas groaned.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"Okay okay. I'll be in the Great Hall, alright?" Lily nodded her head.

"Alright." I nodded back. Lily left the dorm and I was trying to think of something to do.

'I guess I can just go to the library.'

I grabbed my book bag and headed down to the common room. There were a few students but then I noticed Remus.

"Good morning, Remus."

"Morning." He smiled. "You're in a good mood."

"Am I that bitchy?"

"Meh, not always. In the mornings you're more lazy and emotionless."

"Well...it's always nice to mix things up." I shrugged. Remus seems pretty trustworthy, but I can tell no one about Regulus. "I was just about to go to the library...would you like to join me?"

"Yes please. I'm sure the rest of the Marauders should be asleep for at least 2 more hours." We both laughed and we walked out of the portrait hole. We walked for a while and it was a silent -awkward- walk.

"This isn't awkward at all." I joked.

"Totally." He joked along.

"Ummm....conversation starter...conversation starter..." I muttered under my breath, "Oh! Remus," he looked at me, "if you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be?"

"Hmm...I've never thought about it before..." Remus took a few moments to think, "I would say I'm...intelligent."

"Intelligent?" I chuckled.

"What? You don't think I am?" He scoffed.

"No no...I was just hoping to hear something more...elegant."

"Like what?"

"Hmm...for example, I would say Sirius is...kefi. I believe it's Greek."

"What about me? What word am I?"

"You're not the word. The word just fits you. But you...you would be perspicacious."

"Interesting...and what about you?"

"I-" I stopped to think.

'What word would I be?'

"I don't know." I responded.

"You'll find out sooner or later."

"Yeah..." I said as I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to think of different -yet beautiful- words.