Volume 6: Annoucement And Recap

Hey everyone, it's ya author!

First off, I want to thank every single one of you for the continued support you've given me throughout the course of this book and every one of my others. Whenever I post a chapter and see your comments, I always feel amazed since you guys actually like what I write. It always fills me with joy whenever I see someone enjoy my content so much that they comment on it, especially the funny responses. I always feel accomplished when I see you enjoying what I do in my spare time and I always look forward to posting the next chapter (however long that takes and I apologize that it sometimes takes a while). You guys make writing worth it. At first, it was just a stress reliever from school, but now, it's both that and a hobby that I think about pretty often. Seriously, thank you everyone.

Alright, now that the mushy stuff is out of the way, to the meat of the matter! I was asked to give a sort of recap of the story so far in terms of what's different from canon RWBY by MohamedAlAttas8. I agree that at this point in the book, that might be a good idea since I'm going to change up a few things between this and canon. We're still going to Atlas, but you'll see in the next chapter a few of the changes I've already decided on.

Changes from Canon RWBY:

Y/N Rose

· Y/N Rose, the wielder of the Boosted Gear from High School DxD and wielder of an OC Sacred Gear, Svarturdreki, is the main hero of the story. The twin brother to Ruby Rose.

· As a child, he was physically and emotionally abused by his father, Taiyang Xiao Long, while Summer Rose was away on missions.

· Ddraig is the Dragon sealed within the Boosted Gear and Svartur is the Dragon sealed with Svarturdreki.

· Y/N is what's referred to as a Red King. The piece chose him and entitles him to lead people. When he was at Beacon, he led both Team RWBY and Team JNPR.

· Y/N has a harem consisting of most of the female characters of RWBY, a more detailed list will be below

Villains

· We all know Salem, but she now has access to Sacred Gears to combat the training of Huntsmen. Svartur was one of the beings she turned into a Sacred Gear after tricking him through as of yet unknown means.

· One of Salem's direct subordinates, on the level of Cinder, Hazel, Watts, and Tyrian, was Loke, an OC character who is like a cross between Sairaorg Bael and Vali Lucifer from High School DxD. He wielded the Regulus Nemea, a Longinus Sacred Gear with power on par to Ddraig's.

o Loke also had a King Piece, although his was Green. Like Y/N, this entitled him to lead, himself having two teams, Team GLDD and Team QWSI.

o Team GLDD consists of Gilda Pyrite, Lapis Lawrence, and the twins, Dust and Dawn Levin.

o Team QWSI consists of Quin Oliver, Lucien Wahisietel, Sarah Crescent, and Wojech Ivo. Lucien and Sarah haven't been in the story. Yet.

o However, the only reason he worked for Salem was because she was threatening his family. He knew she could kill them at any time and that going against her meant the end of them, so he complied. With his death, his family is in danger, so Loke had asked Y/N to help them when he died. Y/N agreed and told Gilda, Quin, and Lapis, who will be in touch.

· Neopolitan, the villain working for Roman Torchwick, switched sides after Y/N spared her, sharing his own pain with her due to their similar pasts. She worked as a double agent for Y/N, gathering information leading up to the Fall of Beacon. She has continued to stay by his side throughout the story.

Living/Deaths

· Unlike canon, Pyrrha Nikos did not die to Cinder, instead being rescued by Y/N right at the brink of her demise

· Summer Rose, unlike her canon counterpart, did not die/go missing when on assignment.

· Loke, the OC Villain up above, died in the Battle of Haven when Y/N defeated him in battle.

· Almost half of Loke's team members have also died. Dawn died as punishment for failed to kill Y/N Rose before/during the Fall of Beacon, Dusk and Ivo were killed by Lapis when Y/N captured and interrogated them to see what Salem and Loke were planning.

· Vernal, Raven Branwen's right-hand lady, did not die in the Battle of Haven, instead being saved by Jaune, like Weiss was

· During the Battle of Haven, Taiyang Xiao Yang, the abusive asshole of a 'parent' who had teamed up with Salem, was killed through the combined efforts of Ruby, Yang, Summer, Qrow, and Raven.

Y/N's Harem

· As stated above, Y/N Rose has a harem consisting of the following characters (with their current locations):

o Ruby Rose (with Y/N)

o Weiss Schnee (with Y/N)

o Blake Belladonna (with Y/N)

o Yang Xiao Long (with Y/N)

o Pyrrha Nikos (in Atlas)

o Nora Valkyrie (with Y/N)

o Coco Adel (at Shade)

o Velvet Scarlet (at Shade)

o Glynda Goodwitch (in Vale/at Beacon)

o Neopolitan (with Y/N)

o Summer Rose (with Y/N)

o Raven Branwen (with Y/N)

o Penny Polendina (in Atlas)

o Winter Schnee (in Atlas)

· However, that isn't to say this is all who's going to be in the harem

Lemons

· Every woman in the harem will have a lemon (sex chapter) at some point, but the ones who have had one so far have been:

o Ruby Rose

o Yang Xiao Long

o Raven Branwen

o Summer Rose

o Blake Belladonna

o Nora Valkyrie

o Weiss Schnee

· Again, everyone in the harem will have sex with Y/N at least once in the story.

Jaune's Girls

· Y/N isn't the only person to have multiple women.

· Jaune has both Reese Chloris from Haven's Team ABRN and Vernal from the Branwen Tribe. Reese and Jaune fell in love at Beacon while Vernal owes Jaune her life for saving her during the Battle of Haven. She may have actual feelings for him despite claiming otherwise.

Other than that, I can't really think of anything that needs to be discussed. If I forgot anything, you're all welcome to comment or shoot me a message with any questions you have (I won't reveal the future, however). Also, the next chapter's going to be up in a few minutes, once I'm done proof-reading it.

Again, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP VERY SOON. YOU WON'T HAVE TO WAIT A MONTH BETWEEN NOW AND THEN!