Chapter 52: I Burn For You (Yang Lemon, 18+)

ALL CHARACTERS INVOLVED ARE 18+

---------------------------------------------------------

The Morning After Guys' Night

Training Room

Yang and Neo's punishment. Honestly, you were expecting worse, especially since it was Summer who asked what it would be.

Y/N: "This outfit is pretty embarrassing though..."

As punishment, Yang and Neo told you to clean the room while wearing nothing but a crop top and really short shorts. They're extremely tight on your body too, making it very uncomfortable to move. The crop top's surprisingly comfortable, almost feeling like an athletic shirt. The only problem is that it's showing off quite a bit of skin, which Yang seemed to really like, judging by her playfully growling when she saw.

Y/N: "Almost done... Just need to wipe down the weapon racks, sweep and mop the floor, and then I'm done."

Yang: "Oh Y/N~!"

Y/N: "Yang, I'm almost done- here..." you say in shock.

She and Neo come down the stairs wearing bikinis, showing off both of their features. While you had seen it accidentally at Raven's camp, Neo's chest is slightly bigger than Ruby's, but that doesn't mean that you don't like seeing it. Her heterochromatic eyes definitely compliment the pink bikini with browning straps and a brown bow in the center. Overall, she's both very cute and incredibly sexy.

Yang, on the other hand... Let's just say that her suit looks pretty small when compared to her large breasts. Well, then again, there isn't much fabric on them right now to begin with. The way that it and the bottoms hug her body in all the right places is getting you slightly excited, which you can feel in your shorts.

Y/N: "I..."

Yang: "This is the second part of your punishment. You get to look at us while in that embarrassing outfit." She comes up and smacks you on the ass.

Neo gives you a look that says "By the look on your face, you must really like this." followed by her walking past you, just barely rubbing up against your partially erect member.

Y/N: "*gulp* Y-You both l-look reallygood!" you manage to stammer out.

You can feel it stiffening inside your underwear, the tightness of the shorts making you even more self-conscious. You try to get back to the cleaning the weapon racks to distract yourself, but they make it hard for you to do so.

Yang: "Neo, while we're here, why don't we exercise? Y/N, since you're training us, I want to make sure we're doing this right."

Begrudgingly, you turn your head to see them doing jumping jacks, which only worsens your condition. Seeing them practically burst out of their tops and their breasts bounce up and down is making your head go cloudy.

Y/N: "D-Doin' good."

Y/N (thoughts): 'You know, if we were in a private place, I don't think I could hold myself back around either of them...'

You turn your head back towards the weapon rack you're cleaning, but you soon find warmness surrounding your arm. Neo's currently resting herself against your bicep, staring at you.

Neo: 'The others invited us to walk around town for a bit. Wanna go?'

Y/N: "I think I'll pass this time. I think I spent enough time last night walking around, not that I remember most of it. Besides, I should get this done. It was you two who decided this would be my punishment."