Chapter 50.5: The Twin Roses (Ruby Lemon, 18+)

(A/N)

This is what we've all been waiting for, the very first lemon!

Now, Y/N wanted to wait to have sex with Raven until after he had sex with Ruby and Yang. Why? Well, because the three of them share a special bond. Don't get me wrong, he loves the other girls just as much, but for one, it'd be weird to bang Raven before Yang given our current position and two, Ruby is the *perfect* girl to start things off with given that she's extremely sexually inexperienced, so she's perfect for us to lose our virginity too.

Without further ado, let's get into it!

ALL CHARACTERS INVOLVED ARE 18+

—————————————————————-

Y/N's POV

After dinner and after explaining everything that happened while you away (with the exception of Raven taking you as her husband and the promise to sleep with her for obvious reasons), the girls go off to catch up while you, Jaune, and Ren sit in the living room, catching up as well.

Jaune: "So you fought Yang's mom? And won!?"

Ren: "From what Qrow's told us, she's as powerful as he is."

Y/N: "I wouldn't say that." you remember her powers.

Ren and Jaune get up off the couch and start stretching, indicating their tiredness.

Ren: "I've convinced him to meditate with me. Would you like to join us?"

Y/N: "I think I'm going to shower first, if you don't mind. Now that I have the opportunity for actual hot water, I don't want to waste it."

The entire time you were in Raven's camp, you either had to scrub yourself down with cold water in the camp or you went to a nearby lake. Man, that water was freezing.

Jaune: "Alright, then we'll see you later then."

You grab some clothing from your pack and head to the shower. After enjoying yourself for a good twenty minutes, you head back to the room Qrow said was yours. When you open the door, Ruby's already in there.

Y/N: "Ruby? What are you-"

Ruby: "Y/N, I... I was so scared! I didn't know if I'd ever see you again! You big jerk!" she says with tears in her eyes.

Y/N: "I know Ruby, I deserve that. I'm sorry."

You sit next to her on the bed and hold her in your arms. You lean down and kiss her gently on her lips, the taste of strawberries on her lips. Your tongue hits her lips, asking for entrance into her mouth. She gives, and your two tongues intermingle as you explore inside. Your hands caress her delicate, pale skin. She's slightly muscular, but still lean enough to make you think you're holding a porcelain doll, except that her body's warm.

Ruby: "I love you so much."

Y/N: "I love you too, Ruby."

Ruby: "Y/N, I want you..." she says with heavy breaths.

You could hear the fabric of her pajamas rubbing together, letting you know that she's serious.

Y/N: 'But-'

Ddraig (mentally): 'Don't worry about us partner. We'll just sever our connection temporarily.'

Y/N: "I want you too Ruby, but are you sure?"

Ruby: "Yes..."

She rubs your inner thigh and you feel your lower half awaken.

*LEMON START* SCROLL DOWN TO NEXT BOLD LINE LIKE THIS TO SKIP IT