Chapter 16: The Long Ride

(A/N) Before we get into the chapter, I just wanted to thank everyone who got this story to 10k total views!  I'm incredibly happy you guys are liking it so much and as always, give me feedback.  Now without further ado, let's start!
——————————————————————
Y/N:  "Let's go!"

You change into your combat gear and you all head down into the hole.

(Just a reminder in case you guys forgot)

Ruby's POV

Torchwick's pushing Ruby around because he knows he can.  Without her weapon, she's nearly helpless and he knows it.

Torchwick:  "You're much more manageable without that oversized gardening tool of yours."  She runs at him, only to be tripped by his cane.  "Oh, man.  Ya know Perry, I really did need this, thanks.  But seriously, how'd ya find this place, Red?"

Ruby uses her speed to try to get away, but Torchwick uses his cane to grab hold of her hood.

Torchwick:  "I see you got some tricks up your sleeve!  But let me make this clear.  We're not through here yet."

They hear an explosion.

Torchwick:  "Perry, if you and the boys could take care of that?  Kind of in the middle of something."

Another explosion occurs, followed by White Members running from something.

Ruby:  "Whats going on?  Who's that?"

She sees everyone else from recon team.  In the confusion, she jumps on Torchwick's head and then runs.

Torchwick:  "Somebody kill her!"  He and some White Fang members shoot at her, all missing.  "Attach this car and spread the word.  We're leaving now."

Y/N's POV

Y/N: "Ddraig!"

Ddraig: "BOOST!"

Torchwick: "Oh no, not this guy again. Who is he? Does he fancy himself an assassin or some sort of warrior? Oh well."

Ruby's cornered, but you fired red and black orbs at the White Fang members surrounding her.

Ruby: "Y/N!"

Y/N: "Are you alright Ruby? They didn't hurt you did they?" you say as the rest of the team and Oobleck come up.

Ruby: "Im fine, but they've got all sorts of weapons and robots down there. Androids, mechs - they're all loaded up on the train cars."

Dr. Oobleck: "Ah, that's ridiculous! These tunnels are sealed. The tracks lead to a dead end."

As if right on cue, Torchwick comes on an intercom.

Torchwick (intercom): "Get to your places! We're leaving now!"