Chapter 52.5: A Good Omen (Raven Lemon, 18+)

ALL CHARACTERS INVOLVED ARE 18+

---------------------------------------------------

Late at Night

Tonight, you have a... let's say a date with Raven. Keeping this from the others is going to take some work, but-

Summer: "Y/N! Where are you going this late? Hmm?" she devilishly asks.

Y/N: "O-Oh, y-you know! Just... out?"

Summer: "In those nice clothes?"

She's not buying it. She leans in real close, whispering in your ear.

Summer (whisper): "I think I know where... Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret from the others and make something up. But you owe me big!"

Y/N: "*gulp*"

You have a feeling that you know exactly what she means by that. Oh no...

Jaune: "Hey Y/N. What'cha doin? Movie's about to start."

Jaune and Reese just returned from her place. Apparently, he and her parents are actually getting along despite their first encounter.

Y/N: "You see, I... umm..."

Summer: "Y/N's going out to gather some things for me."

Reese: "This late? And wearing that?"

Summer: "These shops are... owned by nocturnal Faunus! As such, they're only open during the night. They're higher end, so wearing something like this, he'll get a better deal!"

By the Gods, she's lying her ass off right now.

Jaune: "Haven't heard of any of those... But then again, there are a lot of shops here."

Reese: "I think I know of a few, but they're on the other side of Mistral."

Summer: "I'll have him pick something up for you two as well."

Jaune/Reese: "Thanks, Miss Rose."

They goes on their way, leaving you and Summer alone again.

Summer: "You'd best be off. Don't want to keep her waiting."

Y/N: "T-Thanks... I know I don't..." you say with slight fear in your voice.

Summer: "Have fun! Oh, who am I kidding, I know you will."

You give her a kiss before you leave and she takes full advantage of it.

Timeskip

You had made your way to the restaurant Raven gave you the name of on the back of the note. It's 8 o'clock on the dot. You stand by the alleyway to give her a place for her portal to you. Speaking of which...

Y/N: "Right on time. Even though we saw each other only a few days ago, it's good to see you."

Raven: "Likewise, my King." She says seductively.

Her attire consists of a single slit red dress, black high heels, and a red rose in her hair.

Raven: "Like what you see?"

Y/N: "I do. Very much so. You look... amazing."

That was all you could really say. Your brain wasn't working properly due to her beauty, so a simple compliment like that was all you could muster. She looks stunning and, surprisingly, you were looking forward to tonight.

Raven: "Come, let's get inside. This dress isn't doing me much good from the wind."

She links with your arm and you lead her inside. The hostess leads you inside to the back, to a fancy table. Your waiter takes your order and leaves, leaving you alone with your date.