Chapter 3: Revealing the Truth

Y/N's POV

It was right after the battle with the Nevermore and the Deathstalker.  You had just been given The Welsh Dragon, Ddraig's power, but what exactly is it?

Y/N:  "Let's go return these to Ozpin!"

Everyone:  "Right!"

As soon as you are all walking towards the cliff, you fall to one knee.

Ruby:  "Brother!"

Y/N:  "Heh.  I'm okay Ruby.  Just a bit tired is all."

Ddraig (in your mind): 'Partner, there's something I forgot to tell you.  Using my power drains your stamina, and since you haven't had my power long, you're not used to it.  You'll have to train a lot harder than you have before to master it.'

Y/N:  "Yeah, no kidding Ddraig."

Jaune:  "Who are you talking to?"

Y/N:  "Don't worry, I'll explain everything later."

Ruby and Yang put you on their shoulders.

Ruby:  "C'mon, we'll carry you."

Yang:  "Yeah!  It'll be like old times!"

Flashback, 9 years ago

This was before Tai started abusing you.  You, Yang, and Ruby were playing catch and got your ball stuck in a tree.

Y/N:  "I'll get it!" you say as you're climbing the tree.

Ruby:  "Be careful Big Brother!"

Yang:  "He'll be fine.  He's to-" she's cut off by you falling out of the tree.  She and Ruby run up to you.

Y/N:  "Ow!  Fuck!"  (You learned that word from Uncle Qrow when he stubbed his toe the other day).

Yang/Ruby:  "Are you okay Y/N/Big Brother?"

Y/N:  "Yeah I'm fine."  You start to get up and feel pain in your leg.  "Schhhh ow, I think my ankle's twisted."

Yang and Ruby:  "Ruby, grab his left side, I'll grab his right.  We're gonna carry you to mom."

Y/N:  "Thanks girls.  I love you both."

Back to present times

Y/N:  "Thanks girls.  I love you both." you say so that only they could hear.

Ruby and Yang start blushing a bit upon hearing this.

Yang:  "Come on!  It's the least we can do!"

The rest of the girls are slightly envious of Ruby and Yang.  Jaune's happy His little bro has both of his sisters back and Ren's happy for him as well, even if he doesn't really know what's going on.

Timeskip, Team Assignment

Ozpin:  "...I assign you to be Team CRDL, led by Cardin Winchester.  Next up is Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos, and Lie Ren.  You recovered the White Rook pieces.  I assign you to be Team JNPR, led by Jaune Arc."

Jaune's awestruck that he's bee chosen to lead the team while Pyrrha congratulates him.

Y/N:  "Yeah Jaune!"

Ozpin:  "Our last team Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long.  You four recovered the White Knight Pieces.  I assign you to be Team RWBY, led by Ruby Rose."

Yang:  "Good job sis!"

Ruby:  "But what about Y/N?  He never had a partner."

Ozpin:  "Thank you Ms. Rose, I was just getting to him.  Y/N Arc, please step forward."