Chapter 69.5: Overprotective (Saphron/Terra Lemon, 18+)

ALL CHARACTERS INVOLVED ARE 18+

-------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

Trying to find somewhere to eat for this large of a group at this time wasn't easy, but Summer and Nora had their ways.

...okay, it was mostly the fact that Summer flashed her Huntress license while Nora was super enthusiastic about the yummy looking food that made the hostess want to take them to a normally reserved table, but they got in. When they did, Summer went ahead and called Qrow while Jaune called the twins.

Those three, especially Qrow, do not need to walk in on Y/N, Saphron, and Terra doing... things. Such things are on the mind of the Y/N's girls present.

Y/N's Harem (thoughts): 'I wonder how he's doing...'

Of course, none of them say it out loud. That would only lead to them talking about it. Jaune, Ren, Oscar, probably Sienna, and Qrow when he gets there would definitely not want to hear the girls discussing what they've all experienced with Y/N. Especially Jaune.

Y/N's POV

You are currently being dragged up the stairs by your eldest sister, Saphron Arc. Just barely in sight, you see your friends and lovers standing at the door and beginning to leave. Terra either told them to leave for whatever this is or they went ahead and didn't want to be involved. Either way, you're in deep shit.

Y/N: "S-Saph, I-"

Her grip on your arm tightens, causing you to shut up. She's beyond mad at you.

Y/N (thoughts): 'But I haven't done anything!'

You make it up the stairs and continue to be dragged, this time down a hallway. Honestly, you could get up and break free, but that would only make things worse between you two. You eventually come to a stop. She opens a door, and the next thing you know, you're thrown into some room, her natural Arc strength making it child's play for her. When you land, you hit your head against something made of wood, but you aren't sure what.

Saphron turns to her side, down the hallway where you two came from. She's probably waiting for Terra. While she does that, you decide it's probably safe to look around. It looks like a normal bedroom, though a little bigger, indicating that it's the master bedroom of the house. What you hit with your head was likely the end of Saphron and Terra's bed.

Terra comes quickly and she and Saphron enter the room, closing the door behind them. Saphron not only looks pissed, but the Aura radiating off her makes you feel her anger. Terra, however, is not angry, but... nervous? What's their deal?

As you're wondering, Saphron looks down at you, crossing her arms.

Saphron: "Y/N."

Her voice only further stresses the point that she is not happy with you. You've only experienced this a few times, but each of those times, she's given you some sort of grueling lecture or punishment. Usually both.

Y/N: "Y-Yes?"

Saphron: "I will give you one chance to explain yourself. What exactly is your relationship with each of the girls in that group?"

...oh. That's what this is about. She's upset that you have multiple girlfriends... probably.

Saphron: "Well?"

Y/N: "I... They're... They're all my girlfriends." you quietly answer.

She glares at you.

Saphron: "What was that? I couldn't quite hear you."