Chapter 62: Return to Vale (+62.5: Required Extra Credit (Glynda Lemon, 18+))

ALL CHARACTERS INVOLVED ARE 18+

-------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Sweaty. Sweaty, but well-rested. That about sums up how you're feeling at the moment. Due to all the 'excitement' with Ruby and Summer last night and the heat from all the women currently sleeping on top of you, your body's covered in sweat. With the air cleared between them, Raven and Yang are finally able to be in the same room together without an awkward tension. Well, besides the pregnancy thing, but that's usually cleared up as soon as you leave the room. You think. Of course, that extends to your bedroom as well, as Yang's currently on your left, not quite clinging your body, and Raven is upside down, her boobs right next to your face and her head on your chest. Actually, where her thick, black hair is on your skin is one of the places on your body covered in the most sweat, but that's to be expected.

Y/N (thoughts): 'Okay, who's down there?'

Blake's ass seems to be laying on top of your crotch, a position that wouldn't be too out of the ordinary were she not asleep. How she got that way in her sleep, you have no idea. Similarly, Weiss seems to be have a 'bad' dream as she's clinging to you between yourself and Yang.

Weiss: "Yang, get your oversized bags of fat out of my face..." she complains in her sleep as the real version of those pushes more against her.

That's just like her, too. Weiss has the least amount of 'boob' out of all your girlfriends, but she's not completely flat. She makes up for her somewhat lack of curves with her delicate, almost porcelain-like skin, her soft, supple thighs, and her slightly abrasive, but also very loving, attitude.

As for everyone else, they're mostly sprawled out across the room, centered on you. You look over to Ruby and Summer, who are cuddling together, naked, and even in the dim light of the room, you can seen the effects from last night just below where their bare bottoms are resting, it having leaked out of them afterwards and staining the sheets below. A sight like this makes your crotch wiggle slightly with excitement, but now's not really the time for that.

Y/N (thoughts): 'I need to move quickly.'

Coming up with the best strategy, you stealthily move yourself in such a manner as to not wake any of them up. You need to prepare for the journey ahead and you shouldn't have any distractions. Besides, last night was enough fun to keep you tide over for a while.

When you emerge from your room, a cool breeze washes over you, making you shiver slightly. Time for a shower.

After Your Shower

With your body feeling refreshed, you step out of the bathroom. You're surprised that nobody came in while you were in there, but when you go back to your room to check in, everyone's still somehow asleep, the space where you were sleeping now covered by women.

Y/N: "Since we're going, I should go wake up Oscar."

He's been... slightly off the past couple days. Then again, you don't know him personally all that well, so maybe this is how he normally acts and he was off the days leading up to the Battle of Haven. Regardless, he isn't acting the same as he was.

Y/N: "His room's here, right?"

You open the door to Oscar's room, but there's something weird. The bed's empty. It looks like it's been slept in, but he's not here. He woke up before you?

Y/N: "Huh... Where is he?"

Walking through the house quickly, you check the most obvious areas. However, when you go down to the training room, you see Oscar on the other side of the door leading to the outside, watching the sunrise.