Chapter 51.5: A Night Out (Filler)

Y/N's POV

Y/N (drunk): "Bartender! Another shot!"

Qrow (drunk): "You tryin' to go shot for shot with ME!? Ha! Like you have the stomach kid!"

Y/N: "We'll see about that old man."

Ddraig: "You might want to slow down. Imbibing this much alcohol is usually a bad idea."

Y/N: "Oh, come off it Ddraig! I deserve something like this, don't I?"

Ddraig: "That may be, but-"

Y/N: "Down the hatch!"

You take another shot. True to your word at the beginning, you and Qrow have been drinking in the bar down the street from the house. The door to the bar opens and the bartender takes notice.

Bartender: "Welcome to- Oh, another kid. He with you guys?" he says to you.

You and Qrow look towards the door and see Jaune, who has a mopey look on his face.

Y/N: "Bro! Come on! Take a seat! There's plenty to go around!"

Jaune: "Heh, maybe I'll take you up on that offer." He sits down on the bar stool next to you. "Give me whatever they're having."

The bartender pours him a shot and he knocks it back.

Y/N: "What are you doing here, man? I would'a thought you'd be with your girl by now?"

After a few more shots, Jaune finally speaks up.

Jaune (tipsy): "Well, you see..."

Flashback
Two Hours Ago
Jaune's POV

Happily walking down the street to the address he's sent his letters to, Jaune finds the building he's looking for. It's a quaint little house. Certainly nothing like what he grew up with. Still, the small house has its own little charm to it.

Jaune: "Alright, hope she's home..."

*Knock Knock Knock*

Nobody answers the door. He goes around back to try to see if there's anyone home. When he does however, he hears squeaking coming from inside, getting louder as he gets closer. He looks in one of the windows and through the curtains, can see what looks like Reese having sex with some older guy.

Jaune: "N-No..." He starts tearing up.

Jaune runs away from the house in tears, wandering around Mistral until he comes to the bar where Qrow frequents.

Y/N's POV
Back to Present

Y/N: "That bitch! Come on Jaune, have a few more! You deserve it after all that shit you've been through."

Qrow: "Jeez, that's rough kid. I've never had that problem, though. Usually, my things are a one-time thing. Better not to strap down."

Y/N: "I take offense to that!" you drunkenly protest.

Qrow: "None of the girls would ever do that to you, I'm sure!"

Jaune: "Yeah, well... I was hoping Reese wouldn't either. *hic*"

Y/N: "Come on Jaune! Let's go down there and give her a piece of your mind!"

Jaune: "Yeah... Yeah! I didn't fight my way through Anima just to have her break my heart by cheating on me!"

Qrow: "Thaaaat's the spirit! Come on!"

Walking drunkenly, you, Qrow, and Jaune make your way down to Reese's house, where Jaune takes a deep breath.