Chapter 11: Taking Inventory

During Goodwitch's class, students are sparring against each other. Team CRDL wanted to fight against you, but Pyrrha wanted to fight against you. Goodwitch decided to let the you fight a 1v1v4 match.

Y/N: "Hey Pyrrha, lets take these guys out first. Then we'll have our match."

Pyrrha: "Sounds like a plan."

You and Pyrrha start start to fight Team CRDL. Cardin swings his mace at you while the other , but you block it with your sword and go for his arm. His other teammate tries to catch you at a distance with his halberd, but you knew that all you had to was get close to strike.

Meanwhile, Pyrrha's dealing with his other teammates. One tries to shoot her with his gun sword, but she blocks with her shield. While she's blocking, another comes up behind her and starts slashing with his daggers. Luckily, she's able to block them with her spear and knocks him back.

Cardin smashes the ground making you both back up. You nod to each other and you jump on her shield. She propels you forward and slash at them multiple times at high speeds. When you hit the ground, so do they.

Glynda: "Team CRDL is knocked out. It is down to Ms. Nikos and Mr. Rose now."

Y/N: "Don't worry Pyrrha. I'll try not to injure you too much."

Pyrrha: "Don't think this'll end like last time. I'll earn my victory with this."

Just then, you start to get serious. You both hit each other with a flurry of blows. The crowd can barely keep up with them. You and Pyrrha lock blades.

Pyrrha (thoughts): 'This is just like back then. Why can't I move his sword?'

Y/N (thoughts): 'She's really not making this easy for me. I'll have to kick it up a notch. Svartur!'

Svartur (in your mind): 'You got it.'

You fee your body gets stronger as a slight dark aura surrounds your body. Pyrrha can feel you getting stronger and is forced to her knees.

Y/N: "Come on Pyrrha. You can still give up."

Pyrrha: "Not a chance!"

She breaks the connection between your blades and tries to get behind you, but you get behind her instead.

Y/N: "Nice try Pyrrha, but you'll never get me like that."

She circles around you, trying to find an opening, but you just stand still. She sees her chance and lunges at you but...

Pyrrha: "What happened?"

Y/N: "Got you." you say with your sword pointed at her as she's on the ground.

Pyrrha: "I... I yield."

Glynda: "Ms. Nikos has forfeited the match. Y/N wins! Very good match you two."

Y/N: "Need a little help my little Spartan?" You extend your hand to help her up. She smirks.

Pyrrha: "Why thank you my king."

You help her to her feet.

Glynda: "We have time for one more match. Who wants to spar?" She looks at Blake. "Miss Belladonna. You've been docile the past few classes. I think it time for you-"

Mercury: "We'll go."

Glynda: "Mercury and Emerald was it? Very well, we'll pick your opponent."