Chapter 6: Fight With the Fang

Elsewhere

A familiar monkey Faunus named Sun Wukong can't take a hint and joins Blake and Y/N on their 'date'.

Blake:  "So, you two want to know more about me?"

Y/N:  "And she speaks!  It's been two days and you've only given me the silent treatment, even after I graciously invited you to my dorm."

Sun raises an eyebrow at this.

Sun:  "So you two are like that, are you?"

Y/N:  "If by like that, you mean I sleep on the floor while she sleeps in the bed, then yeah."

Blake (thoughts):  'I told you you could sleep in the bed, idiot.'

Blake:  "Y/N, Sun, have you heard of the White Fang?"

Sun:  "I don't think there's a Faunus in Remnant who hasn't, a bunch of 'holier than thou' creeps that use force to get what they want."

Y/N:  "They stand up for what they believe in, which is admirable, but I've heard their current goals weren't what they were used to be about.  Now a lot of them are fanatics wanting Faunus supremacy."

Blake:  "I was once a member of the White Fang."

Sun spits out his coffee.

Y/N:  "I know.  You talk in your sleep."

Blake blushes at this statement.

Blake:  "I was a member for most of my life actually.  Back then, things were different.  The White Fang was meant as a symbol for peace and unity for Faunus everywhere.  But humanity still thought of us as lesser beings.  I was at every protest, every rally, and thought we were making a difference.  But we weren't.  Five years ago, our leader stepped down and a new one with more radical ideas took his place.  Their new tactics turned protests into riots, rallies into planned attacks, and worst part is that it was actually working.  However, we weren't being treated better out of respect, but out of fear.  So I left because I didn't want use my skills to aid in their violence.  So here I am, a criminal hiding in plain view."

Y/N:  "Wow Blake, I had no idea.  Are you planning to tell the others about this?"

Blake:  "I don't know... I don't know if they'll accept me..."

Y/N:  "Of course they will!  I accept you, so I know they will too!"

Blake (thoughts):  'That settles it.  I'm definitely in love with him.'

Elsewhere with Ruby, Yang, and Weiss

Ruby:  "Blake!  Where are you!?"

Weiss:  "You know who could help?  The police."

Yang:  "You're not helping Weiss.  Who we really need right now is Y/N.  He could find her."

Ruby:  "Yeah, but we couldn't find him today.  He wasn't in his dorm this morning."

Yang:  "Weiss, we need to hear her side of the story first."

Weiss:  "And when we hear it, you'll see that I was right."

Penny:  "And I think Weiss's hair looks wonderful today."

Ruby:  "Penny!  Where did you come from!?"

Penny:  "What are you guys up to?  And where's Y/N?"

Yang:  "We're looking for our friend Blake.  We haven't seen her since Friday.  As for Y/N, we don't know where he is."