Chapter 60.5: Thunder and Lightning (Nora Lemon, 18+)

ALL CHARACTERS INVOLVED ARE 18+

-------------------------------------------------

Early Morning

It's not unusual for you to wake up early in the morning. Years of getting up early to train have conditioned your body into following that pattern. The only times you can really sleep in are when you run yourself so ragged that you're exhausted, usually after a battle or whenever you use your Semblance to go long distances. However, that pattern isn't why you woke up so early today.

Y/N: "No...ra...! Can't... breathe!"

Nora's currently gripping your chest very tightly in her sleep, crushing your ribs. She's smiling and nuzzling your chest, indicating she's having a good dream, but you must do something. Her raw strength's the highest out of all your girlfriends. When enhanced by her Semblance, she could probably even knock down a reinforced titanium door. This is just too much.

Y/N: "Ddraig, B-Boost!"

Ddraig: "BOOST!" the Boosted Gear quietly shouts.

Using your boosted strength, you unlatch her arms from your body and sit up, trying to get your breathing under control. Even when she's awake, she's been a handful recently. She's taken to jumping on you, grabbing you in various places, holding you so you can't move, and other things like that. It's not really much different than how she normally acts, but the frequency of which she's doing it is cause for concern.

Y/N: "I'll have to have a talk with her later..." You start to get up from your futon and exit the room. "So Ddraig, what about that thing we were talking about? Think it's possible?"

Ddraig: "Judging by your newfound control over our shared power, I'm thinking it might be. You'd have to make a conscious effort to do it, so let's try it."

Y/N: "Sure. I'll try it when I'm training later."

Ddraig: "Sounds good, partner."

Later
Training Room

Right now, you're diving into the Boosted Gear. You're hoping you can contact Svartur as well as-

Nora: "Y/N!"

Even though you were in the process of mediation, you hear Nora's voice followed by the feeling of falling. When you come back to reality, you're on your back on the floor, Nora's on top of you, she's squeezing you tightly, and when you reach around to pull her off, you don't feel clothing. Only skin. Oiled skin.

Y/N: "N-Nora, are you-"

Your eyes take in the sight of Nora in a swimsuit, covered shoulder to toe with some sort of body oil, making her skin and clothing slippery. While you're starting to feel aroused from the sight, this isn't really the time or place.

 While you're starting to feel aroused from the sight, this isn't really the time or place