Chapter 63: The Forbidden Tower

Y/N's POV

An unfamiliar ceiling. As the light of mid-morning leaks through the curtain and into your eyes, you being looking around at the room... Holy shit, it looks like a tornado went off in here. Everything that was on the furniture is now on the floor, clothes are strewn about everywhere, including a bra hanging across a mirror, and some of the furniture is even knocked over. In front of you, there's an asleep and very naked Glynda Goodwitch, her supple ass pressed firmly against your crotch.

Glynda: "Mmm..."

She rolls over in her sleep, grasping your body and pulling you closer to her. Her golden hair's a mess, both your bodies are sticky with sweat, there are several wet spots in the sheets, and like her, you are also naked. The room's a mess because last night, you and her had sex for... How long did you go? You lost track of time after a few hours and given the condition of the room, you went on for longer than that.

The room's kind of like the training room when you fucked Nora, except that this time, it's a mess because you were trying to dominate each other and not because Nora has crackhead energy. Still, you won in the end, so now the sexy dominatrix is apparently a switch, enjoying being submissive as much as, if not more than, being dominant.

Ddraig (mentally): 'Such a strict teacher, yet surprisingly docile once you break her.'

Y/N (mentally): 'Yeah, you're right. I don't think I've ever seen her look so relaxed.'

She smiles, pulling you in even closer. Her boobs are right up against your chest and her legs are intertwined with yours. Cuddles are nice.

BZZT!

That, however, is not.

Y/N: "The hell?" you ask quietly so as not to wake her up.

You look over Glynda's shoulder and see her scroll hanging halfway off her nightstand. Her scroll's blowing up. You don't intensively read everything, as that would be an invasion of her privacy, but from what you can tell, she's receiving notifications from several group chats, most of them being job-related. There is, however, a notification for 'How to Cook to Make Your Husband Happier', something that makes you smile.

Y/N (mentally): 'This woman...' you silently chuckle. 'You know, this is probably one of the only times she's able to sleep in like this. She's always been the responsible one. She deserves this respite. I, however...'

She's clinging to your human arm. You almost don't want to get out of bed, but you know you should. You try to pull your arm out from her grasp, but she's holding on tight. After several attempts to do so, you manage to free yourself without waking your lover. While you would like nothing more right now than to stay, you have stuff to do.

Y/N (mentally): 'Look at you there, snoozing like a baby.' you silently comment while looking at her.

Ddraig (mentally): 'Speaking of children, I think you're forgetting something.'

Y/N (mentally): '...Condoms? I never use those. Besides, Glynda never gave me a chance to put on one...'

Ddraig (mentally): 'No, the other something.'

Y/N (mentally): 'Other something?' You have a realization. 'SHIT! OSCAR!'

You hurry up, find your underwear and pants, and hurry out of Glynda's apartment.

Outside

Fuck, fuck, fuck! You've lost Oscar. He's probably fine since Oz is with him, but who knows where he could be!? He might have gotten lost in Vale and couldn't find his way back! Shit!