Chapter 4: Classes and Training

(A/N). I've decided to put Glynda in the harem, muahahahahaha

It's morning now and you're feeling refreshed.  You've got some time before class, so you decide to go do some training.  You want to start with your morning run.  Before you went to bed last night, you called up Ozpin and asked if you could get some weighted training gear delivered to your door.  You open up and see a weighted vest, wrist weights, and leg weights.  As you put them on, you realize just how much of a way to go you have and start your run.

On your run, you see Professor Goodwitch like you did yesterday.

Glynda:  "Ah, Y/N, I see you found your weighted clothing.  How does it all fit?  Is it to your liking?"

Y/N:  "Yes Professor, it's fantastic.  I can feel myself getting stronger already!"

Glynda:  "Well good, but I hope that you won't be too tired for my class later.  Being a King of Teams, I'll work you extra hard.  Can't have you falling behind your subordinates, can we?" *winks*

Y/N:  "Thank you Professor.  To be honest, I'll need all of the help I can get to be strong enough to handle this responsibility."

Glynda:  "Spoken like a true huntsman.  You had better get back to your workout."

Y/N:  "You're right Professor.  See you later!"

As you run off, Glynda starts thinking to herself.

Glynda (thoughts):  'Hmm... he's such a good student.  I'd better take good care of him...  Wait, what am I thinking!?  I hope he didn't take that the wrong way!  Wait, am I blushing?' 

That's a yes.

You continue with your run.  When you get back to your dorm, you start doing push ups, crunch, and squats, all with the weights on.  After your workout, you take a shower.  When you step out of your shower, you hear your door open and see who it is.

Weiss:  "Y/N!  Hurry up!  We need to get to-"

When she sees you in nothing but your towel, she faints.

Y/N:  "Whoops, she's right.  I should probably put on some clothes and get to class."

You put Weiss on your back and carry her to the classroom.  About halfway, she wakes up.

Weiss (thoughts): 'What happened?  I remember going into Y/N's dorm to wake him up like Yang said, but then..." when she remembers what she saw, you can see a large grin on her face.

Y/N:  "Oh good, you're awake now.  Want to walk the rest of the way?"

Weiss:  "We don't really have time for that.  Since I passed out coming to your dorm, you're going to carry me."

Y/N:  "Whatever you say, Princess."

You carry Weiss to the classroom, briefly followed by the rest of Team RWBY and Team JNPR.

Professor Port:  "Ah, Y/N, Teams RWBY and JNPR!  Excellent timing.  I was just about to start class."

Professor Port starts talking about his life as a huntsman and you see Ruby drawing a doodle of him.  It's actually not bad.  She's doing a few other things that isn't paying attention and Weiss is visibly upset.  You should really remind Ruby of her lack of seriousness.

Professor Port:  "Now who among you believes they embody the true nature of a huntsman!"

Weiss:  "I do Professor!"

Professor Port:  "Well then Ms. Schnee, by all means, come up and show the class."

Weiss changes into her battle gear and prepares to fight a Grimm, a Boarbatusk.  As the battle rages, you think back to after you got your sword.  After all, the first Grimm you killed with it was a Boarbatusk.  Now that you have Ddraig and he told you what it did, you wondered about it.  Why can your sword absorb defeated Grimm?