"Taehyung, I told you to stOP THAT-"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽           ༓           ☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Really, the words that caused your demise were very simple.

"Alright, Tae, you're not going to like this, but I'm going to have to leave you outside."

There was a moment as the scarlet-locked son of Ares blinked, eyebrows furrowed as he tried to compute your words. There was a moment as he let his lips jut into a thoughtful pout. And then there was the moment when he panicked.

"What?" Kim Taehyung had spluttered, head snapping to you faster than you would have thought possible as the words left your mouth, his eyes widening almost comically, "What?"

You'd snorted into your hand at the thoroughly astonished look on Taehyung's face, an unamused expression slowly creeping over yours as Taehyung stared at you.

And then he'd lunged, and now you were currently cursing both yourself and him, both aloud and in your head.

"Kim TaEHYUNG let go of me this instant—!"

"Does it really have to be this instant? Can't we make a bit of an exception for me, baby?"

"TAEHYUNG."

You groaned loudly (well, as loud as you could considering you were inside a museum, right) as Taehyung kept both his arms thoroughly wrapped around your waist, trapping you pressed flush against his firm chest and taller frame, laughing softly at your irritation. You were keenly aware of the small smiles being shot in your direction from the people passing by the doors of exhibits within the main hall of the museum, most of the poor souls probably thinking 'aH what a cUtE cOuPle'.

Too bad none of them knew how badly you wanted to punch Kim Taehyung in the nose.

"Taehyung, I said I was sorry, fine you can come with me, will you LET ME GO NOW," you growled in irritation as you tried to keep your voice as low as possible as you struggled in a thankfully secluded corner of the entrance hall, seriously debating dying right then and there to get yourself out of this situation, "Taehyung, would you listen to me, f*ck it—"

You didn't know what you were expecting, but Kim Taehyung was not listening to you.

Honestly, can I think of a time when he ever did listen to me?

Yeah... news flash: you couldn't.

Not when you'd first met him and taken him to Target, not when you'd been deciding how to get his pithos from the museum, not when Joon had decided to make an appearance and certainly not now, when you were trying to convince him to get his hands the hell off you because a very serious museum full of very serious artifacts and very serious middle-aged sponsors was not a good place to act like a couple of unruly PDA-prone teenagers.