"It's lonely in here."

At the moment, you were in your apartment, curled into a ball, staring blankly at the strange- no, CREEPY AS SH*T- sword that was laying on your coffee table, now back to glowing and pulsing a bright red even as you stared

At the moment, you were in your apartment, curled into a ball, staring blankly at the strange- no, CREEPY AS SH*T- sword that was laying on your coffee table, now back to glowing and pulsing a bright red even as you stared. Oh yes, and there was voice inside your head yelling at you to let him out.

Let him out of what?

Oh, the DAMN SWORD, OF COURSE.

YES, HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY NOT UNDERSTAND THAT???

There's no need to get snippy, that deep, mysterious voice rang out in your mind once more, making you flinch and press yourself into you pillow again, reading your thoughts even though you weren't even addressing them to him. The voice sighed, as clear as if the man was in the room with you in that very moment. And if you would just LET ME OUT, I could TELL you what was GOING ON, YOU KNOW.

Shut up, you spat severely in your mind, just shut the hell up and let me THINK, DAMMIT.

There was silence for a minute, and then the deep voice wormed its way up to the top of your head once more, this time in a raspy, husky purr. That's hot, pretty one, but it would do you well to remember that I'm the dominant one here, darling.

You literally choked on your spit, ignoring the rumbles of laughter in your brain as you tumbled of your couch, slamming your head into the coffee table. You've lost your mind, you snarled, pain and embarrassment incensing your anger even as you regarded that statement and how fricking attractive it was.

And then you proceeded to try and think anything BUT that, so that irritating, red-haired man WHO YOU STILL KNEW NOTHING ABOUT wouldn't tell what you were thinking.

Well you could know more about me. A LOT mo-

"ANOTHER WORD," you yelled out loud, not even realizing you were doing so, "ANOTHER WORD AND I'LL TAKE THAT DAMN SWORD AND DROP KICK IT INTO THE OCEAN,"

Blissful silence.

Holy heck, he's perverted, you sighed, rubbing your forehead.

You like it thou-

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE OCEAN, YOU TRICKA*S B*TCH?

...Gods of Olympus, you're feisty.

I'm LITERALLY GOING TO GO TO THE HARBOR RIGHT NOW-

No, please don't, he interrupted your statement with an almost amused voice, and yet he was pleading. It both irritated and confused you to no end, how he could be making fun of you and yet be so convincing at the same time. I don't want to have to deal with Poseidon and his annoying currents for another hundred years. He seemed to take great pleasure in throwing my prison around whenever he got bored.

You tried to wrap your head around this information before giving up. Who WAS this person? How was he trapped in the sword? Where did the sword come from? You gave it a judgmental look. Where had it even BEEN?