"Baby, sweetheart, 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚..." [take 2]

"This

"This... this is Gucci,"

"I know, isn't it terrible?"

Your stare was flat, unamused as you deadpanned at your melodramatic brother who was currently staring at the perfectly innocent-looking clothing store (uh, really damn expensive clothing store) in front of you. Not that you'd ever been in there, save the times Aurem had forcibly dragged you to your demise (or at least, the demise of your bank account), but you fairly were sure this wasn't the 'lair of the poison called love' or whatnot.

If anything, honestly, you'd expect the goddess of lust to be lurking about in a strip club or some sh*t.

Not this place, even if it did boast that high-class, sleek look you thought this particular goddess may admire.

"Nah, this is mom's place alright," Seokjin in front of you let out a slightly disgusted, annoyed sigh as his eyes raked the large building, a headquarters of some sort above the huge Gucci outlet, up and down, seemingly overlooking the little spat you and your brother had indulged in, "she loves meddling with popular brands, and Gucci happens to be her favorite in this century."

"So we've got a branded goddess on our hands," you muttered, "wonderful. If she makes me buy her precious clothes, Seokjin, I'm going to stab you in the throat with a fork."

"That I would pay to see," Jimin whistled from behind you. Namjoon scowled at the younger demigod, flicking him on the shoulder.

"Keep your chaotic a*s in line before I beat it," your brother huffed irritably, "don't think I've forgotten how, exactly, you tipped me off about Taehyung."

Jimin shrugged and smirked, sharing a mischievous look with Jungkook beside him. "That was fun."

"Fun for YOU," Taehyung snorted, playfully swinging an arm around Jimin's neck and shoving him down into a headlock. His red hair shone prettily in the light against the skinny jeans and black windbreaker he'd wound himself into, an aura of ease and satisfaction surrounding him as he messed around. "Not so much for me, as Namjoon hyung was about to rip my head off and he interrupted my moment with the woman of my dreams."

You choked at the way Taehyung caught your gaze with his and winked, tongue swiping over his lip subtly.

"Oh dear god," you muttered, annoyed at the way it was becoming increasingly difficult to keep the red-hot blush building in your skin off your face, "someone collect him. NO HANG ON— JOON THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!"

"He seems quite taken with you," Seokjin suddenly hummed offhandedly as he calmly watched Namjoon lunge at Taehyung for his comment. You started in surprise at his abrupt words, not even having noticed him walk up to you.

"What, Joon? Yeah, this overprotective little sh*t needs to settle down sometimes, it's not that big of a—" you huffed, about to intervene between your brother and and about-to-be strangled Taehyung.