"I did good, right?"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽                   ༓                    ☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"Well," you reluctantly sighed as you flicked your wrist to jab the fork in your fingers in Taehyung's general direction, the red-haired demigod quickly meeting your gaze, "I'll give you this: for the mess you made over it, the food isn't half-bad."

In your opinion, this was high praise, seeing as you were so exhausted from all the cleaning and scolding, and all but forcing Taehyung to get some clothing on because he was VERY DISTRACTING (not that you'd ever tell him that) and, the biggest struggle: trying to get Taehyung to do his work but he somehow always ended up teasing you or hugging you or making you so frustrated you began chasing him around with a dish towel you'd been doing that you couldn't even feel your feet anymore.

You just... you had a question.

Brief, yes. To the point, yes.

Vital to the survival of everyone in this building? Also a hard yes, considering there had been six knives in various precarious positions in the equation along with four burning stove tops, all in all giving you a very major heart attack.

Why had Kim Taehyung been in your kitchen.

See, this was a very clear unspoken rule. Actually, no, it was a VERY spoken rule. Quite yelled, actually, driven home with some jabs and snarls in between.

Taehyung was not go into the kitchen. You'd learned from the microwave fiasco that in a close space with a lot of things that could potentially burn the house down, that it probably wasn't a good idea to let him go in there again.

And had you been wrong?

NO.

YOU HAD NOT.

You came to this conclusion after observing the disaster he'd made in your entire apartment, with even knocking your lamps over and skewing your couch and your rug (how had that even HAPPENED?). You came to this conclusion after finding essentially everything yeeted out of the fridge and tossed around the place like a tornado had gone whirling through it. You came to this conclusion because he apparently thought it was a good idea to keep all the burners on the stove up and running without supervision.

You came to this conclusion after it had taken half your time and energy to try and get him to FOCUS and CLEAN IT UP instead of MESSING AROUND WITH YOU and trying to get himself on a SUGAR HIGH by eating at least half of the desserts single-handedly you'd brought for him as an apology and making even MORE of a mess when you'd wrestled them away from him after he'd done all of it in the first place. Lord, you were never leaving Taehyung alone in this household ever again.