"NO, you thirsty gardening tool!"

"You are PSYCHO,"

"You are PSYCHO,"

"Gods of Olympus, you're paranoid,"

"GEE, I WONDER WHY?"

See, the restraint to go reaching for the nearest kitchen utensil had only lasted so long after you had been pinned to the wall by a ridiculously perverted Taehyung who evidently believed that he was a son of the Greek god of war. WHICH was utterly ridiculous, because that wasn't possible.

Right?

So after you had punched Taehyung in the shoulder, shoving him away for you, you had gotten him some clothes, because the number one priority at that moment had essentially been trying to convince yourself that he was just a normal person that was eeeever-so-slightly mentally disturbed.

You didn't know HOW you were going to convince yourself of this, seeing that this man had LITERALLY COME FROM A SWORD, but you sure as hell were going to try.

"Okay," you'd tried to be calm as you exhaled shakily, pinching the bridge of your nose as you took in Taehyung's lean form that was, at the moment, clad in only a wasted linen shirt and pants that were near-transparent and looked liked they were about to snap at the seams at any second. "We need to get you some clothes."

Taehyung looked down at himself. His clothes were stained with black harpy blood, and yet there were a few russet splotches on them that seemed older, far older. You didn't want to know where those came from, honestly. But Taehyung just looked up at you and shrugged.

"I could always go without them," he laughed.

"Wait, whA-"

And then red-haired man in front of you basically ripped off his old, wasted linen shirt off right in front of your eyes.

You had stared at his toned, rippling, honey-tinted torso for a good three seconds before you started screaming once again, stumbling backwards at the sight of Taehyung's tantalizing, corded skin. You ripped your eyes away from him (after an incredible struggle, although no one had to know that), panicking.

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?"

He'd just looked at you, puzzled, his old, now-desiccated shirt still dangling from his hand. "No?"

You'd just stared right back, dumbfounded at his calm. "SO THEN WHY ARE YOU CHANGING IN THE MIDDLE OF MY APARTMENT, YOU FREAK?"

You tried averting your gaze, but that turned out to be impossible when Taehyung just tilted his head at you and began to smirk once more as he stepped closer to your flushing form.

OKAY, you had been with boys before. It wasn't a big deal. But it had been a while. And holy smoking starfish, this man was HOT, way hotter than anyone you had ever encountered.

And right now, he was shirtless.

Are we staring to connect the dots?

"Is this not normal, babygirl?" he purred, letting his voice husk on the last word, making you back up rapidly (NOT towards a wall this time, thank you very much) and glare at him while trying to calm your pounding heart. "Or," he continued, "are you just that desperate for me?"