"Leave my coffee out of this, you heathen!"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽                 ༓                ☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"Tae," you huffed, batting Kim Taehyung in the side of the head as you tried to shove him awake without placing your palms anywhere near the smooth, bare skin of his entire torso, "Taehyung, get up!"

"Mmmfff," Taehyung groaned, completely ignoring you, rolling over, and shoving his face into one of the three cushions he'd managed to wrap himself around while he slept, incoherent and mumbling, "sleepy."

You placed your hands on your hips and shot the man-child in front of you a very exasperated look.

Technically, all of this was his fault. If he hadn't fought you for so long in trying to tease you so much to let him shower with you, or sleep in your goddamn bed, for the sake of 'protecting' you, making your banter and his stories of all sorts of monsters that did their job in freaking you out... but not enough to let him follow up on any of the playful promises he'd made.

So when you'd gotten to sleep, it had been around 1 AM in the morning, and waking Taehyung up early before you went to your classes...

Oh boy.

You were convinced. You were convinced that no matter HOW flirty he was, how many dirty jokes he made, how many times he'd made you flush simply with his dark stare and mischievous smirks, no matter how deep his groans were as you coaxed him awake (the type that made you want to throw something at his face because whO gave him the right to sound like sex on legs), no matter how otherworldly his body looked, as if carved from marble into lean muscle covered only by a low-hanging pair of gray sweats, Kim Taehyung was secretly a child hiding within that godly body of his.

Bam. You definitely HAD to be a child of Athena, considering how you'd just solved the conspiracy of the millennium.

You couldn't recall the last time you'd had to deal with so much whining when waking someone up in the morning, and you'd dealt with Kim Namjoon.

You still got war flashbacks from the last time you'd tried to get him out of his precious bed.

With a glance at the clock in your kitchen, you cursed under your breath for getting distracted, took a long swig of coffee for strength, and vigorously rubbed your temples.

"Tae, come on, you need to get up!" you protested, shaking your head to clear your thoughts as you tried yanking on the vermillion strands of his hair, making a raspy yelp tear from his throat and his long legs instinctively kicked back into yours in protest.

"Pretty one by all the GODS, let go of my hair—" Taehyung's voice bordered on a growl when he finally lifted his head from his pillow and batted your arm away from his precious silky locks, face still smushed and puffy with sleep and eyes bleary, little flashes of bronze and red more evident in them as he blinked his incoherence away.