"Stop staring, you idiot, you're so obvious it hurts."

You had let Taehyung out of the sword

A poor decision on your part, really.

He was such a brat, though! The entire time you and Seokjin had been walking and thebsoj of Aphrodite had been trying to talk to you, he kept distracting you with the flirtiest comments in all history, snipping at his hyung's sweetness to you and altogether being downright impossible.

At the moment, Seokjin had vanished into the large oak doors in front of you a while ago, into the lair of the beast (or, actually, the beauty, now that you thought about it), and you'd had quite enough with Taehyung's constant pleading in your mind to let him the hell out.

You shouldn't have given in. You shouldn't have, not when your lips still burned with memory of how you'd finally caved and kissed him, felt the forbidden sparks and sweetness of his skin under yours and how you, despite you telling yourself it had meant nothing, was just a way for you to make him stop talking, couldn't stop thinking about it.

Damn it, you couldn't stop thinking about him.

And he sure as hell wasn't making it any easier for you.

Taehyung in front of you dragged his tongue over his lips slowly, deliberately, locking dark, sharpened eyes with you and refused to let you free from his entrancing gaze.

Hell and back, he was going to be the death of you.

You had to admit, Kim Taehyung had undoubtedly all but mastered the art of bedroom eyes— the deep, darkly sultry gaze that gave you two options: either you were screwed or you were about to be screwed.

This was no exception.

The son of Ares didn't say anything as he tilted his head and quickly closed the distance between you two, chuckling lowly when he hooked his arms around you without warning and spun you around so your back was pulled flush into his chest. An involuntary squeak tore out of your throat when you felt Taehyung's long fingers drag across the curve of your waist teasingly, the feeling so sensual you almost dropped the bronze kopis loosely hanging from your hand, reminder of how you'd let Taehyung out of his prison— a mistake on your part, you were sure.

"Took you long enough," Taehyung dipped his head and let his breath fan over your collarbones, voice husky and low and a sultry purr that made you want to melt, "pretty one, subjecting me to unnecessary torture is not the nicest thing to do, you know?"

He knew what he was doing, abusing his deep-a*s voice like that. This annoying b*tch.

He was one of the most dramatic idiots you'd ever met in your life.

You rolled your eyes at the unnecessary theatrics Taehyung was pulling then and there. "You can't be serious. You were in the sword for ten minutes, dumba*s!"