"Don't start!"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽                 ༓                 ☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Shortness of breath. Heart palpitations. Chest pain. Dizziness. Lightheadedness. Hot flush to cheeks and ears. Temporary fevers. Giggling. Uncharacteristic smiling for absolutely no reason. Ridiculous idiotic delusions that make no sense WHATSOEVER.

You stared at your scrawling handwriting that looped over the stray sheet of paper you'd ripped from your notebook as you threaded your fingers through your hair, tugging as frustration wound through you.

Based on all the symptoms you'd listed down, you could only come to one possible conclusion for all your observations.

You had some sort of serious illness.

Your lips pursed into a thin line as you wrinkled your nose, leaning tiredly against the door of the lecture hall you'd just exited only to see Taehyung sprawled easily on a bench a fair number of yards away, head tilted up to the sun and eyes half-shut, skin gleaming like unfairly burnished gold. Taking into account the acne and blemishes on your forehead, it was safe to say his ethereal appearance irritated you just a bit.

(The way the female gender turned to gawk at the ridiculous man looking like he was just waiting for some girl to climb onto his lap and help themself to his plump lips and hooded eyes probably added to the way your fingers tightened around the paper in your hand. Probably. Maybe.)

He was just... so beautiful.

You were having a hard time tearing your gaze away from the clearly-tired demigod in front of you. You understood why he'd appeared to have dozed off— the whole day, you'd noticed how he followed you around like an obedient puppy, teasing you and messing around with you, but whenever he thought you weren't watching, you saw him tense up, just a little. Eyes focus. Serious expressions on your goofy, ridiculous, seductive Taehyung didn't quite look like they belonged there, but you supposed he'd been serious about his brothers' threat. He'd been serious about wanting to protect you.

Even though it was probably for his own self-interest, it made your heart flutter. Just a little bit.

Ah. Another symptom. Apparently Kim Taehyung's arrival had given you arrhythmia. How convenient.

You were going to go to a doctor soon. This was getting ridiculous.

Well... you'd go to a doctor after you survived the next few days without getting killed by some Greek monster or Taehyung's ball-less brothers and got the entire 'bonded to a demigod' situation sorted out. Oh, and got a new microwave— using the oven to heat your food was getting to be the most annoying experience you'd ever had to deal with in your LIFE. Priorities.