"Sorry, daddy's boy, I don't think that's how it works"

"Taehyung, I am warning you

"Taehyung, I am warning you. Stay in the car."

You and the denounced son of Ares had made it to your friendly neighborhood Target without any more transgressing of your rules. Taehyung had seemed pretty preoccupied with the pop music you had turned on, listening intently, bobbing his head along to the addicting music, a motion that was both cute and jaw-droppingly attractive.

Hey, you certainly weren't complaining. If that was what it took to make him behave, you were all for it.

But now you were here, and you needed to shop for a couple of things (including clothes for the man sitting beside you), and you really did not want a shirtless Kim Taehyung to be following you around Target and touching things and basically being a danger to society.

Taehyung did not seem happy about being left in the car.

"But whyyyy?" he whined, a pout gracing his symmetrical features once more. You would never understand how he flipped a switch from being the sexiest person you've ever laid your eyes on to the more adorable, but oh well. It appeared that you would have to deal with the never-ending whiplash at this point.

"Because you are half-naked," you said calmly, as if reasoning with a child.

"Does it really matter?" Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest and sighed in exasperation before noting the way your eyes raked over his rippling, honey-tinted skin. The corner of his mouth lifted into a smirk. "I mean, I suppose it could possibly be quite distracting to many, but-"

You rolled your eyes and turned away, unbuckling your seatbelt. "Yeah, exactly. Now stay in the car."

Taehyung stared at you for a moment before yanking at his own strap, only to have it whip back and hit him in the face. "Ouch! Release me from your magical restraining device, woman!"

Sighing, you pressed your fingers to your temple. "No. Stay in the damn car."

And with that, you shut the door, ignoring Taehyung's whines.

Your shopping trip was going reasonably well. Getting a good amount of decent clothes for Taehyung was putting a large dent in your budget (which was a shame, because you really had been saving up for a new couch before Taehyung came along and threw a wrench- no, an entire TOOLBOX into your plans), but if you didn't have to deal with Taehyung's ridiculously attractive body all day, it would be totally worth it.

Of course, you did decide to get a few things for yourself. Like a new pen for your drawing tablet (graphics design minor, what could you say?), and a couple of cute blouses that were relatively cheap.

It was an oddly calming activity, wandering through the isles of the red-and-beige themed store. You very nearly forgot about Taehyung as a good fifteen minutes passed without trouble. You paused in front of an pretty red dress draped in places and tied with a sash at the waist, the material flowing and draping and silky, slits in the sleeves completing the effect. It didn't seem all that fancy, either- the hem would most likely only hit your mid-thigh.