"Did you just say TAEHYUNG?"

Sunset skin, cherry lips, chocolate eyes

The man (no, demigod, you corrected dizzily) in front of you was utterly ethereal as he ran his fingernails along the elegant curve of your neck, lingering there for long enough to make it arch against his touch, your breath hitching and heart stuttering. The way he looked at you, gaze rapt, intense, set your very soul aflame.

And the words that tumbled from his lips, the words that made you question everything as you gazed into those dangerous, dark eyes.

"Gods, pretty one. I do."

As if he would set you on fire and you would WANT to burn, all for him.

You held his gaze, blood spinning with embers and sparks and warming your ears, neck, cheeks.

If the alcohol wasn't enough, you felt like you were intoxicated on him as well.

Heaven and hell, oh, it was Taehyung.

Your eyes trailed over his face, raked a long, continuous line along his features in the dim, reddish light of this place. It was dark enough that you felt bolstered by the secluded atmosphere, by the way Taehyung's broad frame pressed against your own, smaller body. Every flexing muscle, every tendon- you felt it all. Left little to the imagination, it did.

Multiple forbidden thoughts hit you like a tidal wave, all at once- thoughts of his tanned, honeyed skin, his hair threaded between your fingers, his lips harshly molded to yours, nipping and sucking.

Oh no. No, no, no.

NOT- NO.

You hadn't even realized his body was dipping closer, his gaze falling to your lips, until you violently jerked back, eyes wide. Coughing, you snapped your head to stare at the table, shifting hurriedly away from Kim Taehyung.

That was WAY too close, dammit.

Ugh. You shuddered at your own stupidity. For all his sweet words and fiery stares, Taehyung was still just one of those people- the ones with the cocky grins and the lazy eyes and the mischievous arch of their eyebrows.

Nothing good could come from even brushing against thoughts involving this boy.

Yep, that's what you were going with.

Taehyung pursed his lips in a silent protest once you pulled away, his eyes never leaving the side of your head as you fiddled with the nearest thing to your hands.

After a moment of debating with yourself furiously in your mind, you began to stand up. You needed to either drown all memories of this second-long error in your system out or go and clear your damn head.

Taehyung's eyes widened as you began to stand, his hand lashing out to wrap his fingers around the slitted sleeve of your dress, eyebrows furrowed in concern.