"WHY IS ZEUS TRAPPED IN YOUR WALLS?"

"I require sustenance," was the first thing Taehyung said when the two of you stepped foot into your apartment, "feed me

"I require sustenance," was the first thing Taehyung said when the two of you stepped foot into your apartment, "feed me."

You shot him an irritated side-eye, scoffing. "Is 'asking nicely' a foreign concept to you?"

"I asked plenty politely," Taehyung huffed, making his way to the couch, clearly about to plop down on it WITH his wet clothes, "but I am a son of a god, and my demands must be met. I still need to eat."

He paused for a moment, cocking his head to the side before a wicked grin spread over his face. "Although," he cooed, making you instantly stiffen up as you KNEW what was coming, "I'd much rather eat you."

This cheeky brAT-

You decided to ignore the last comment, although it very well could have made you snap after all that had happened that day.

The walk home had been shockingly calming and peaceful, the large park that stretched for the entirety of the five blocks on this street on your side, the trees swaying in the wind and painting shadows that began to lick at your feet as the sun set.

And then Taehyung's arm had also been wrapped around your shoulders, the long limb easily holding you and pulling you closer to his side. You knew that one wrong move could send Taehyung back into that literally cursed sword of his, but he seemed to have no reservation in holding you, humming as your warmth flooded into him as his did to you.

He didn't say anything more, thankfully, didn't mention your still-tense form or the way your eyes fixed themselves away from him or the way you clenched your jaw and had to remind yourself to keep moving.

Either he didn't notice or he respected you enough to not mention it.

And you really doubted the latter.

"Well apparently, I'm 'god-blooded' as well, or whatever," you snapped, your temper already stretched taut because of the whole day, and because you were still rattles from him holding you like nothing mattered, "and you don't see me acting like a spoiled fool. And don't you DARE sit on the couch with your wet clothes, here's a chair."

Forcefully, you pulled one of the tall stools on your kitchen counter out and glared at the demigod.

"I'm going to go clean up," you said, fighting to keep your cool despite the sudden stubborn streak the son of Ares was showing at the moment, "and sit here and STAY HERE and if you so much as touch anything I will yeet your sword into the nearest pothole, you hear?"

Okay, yes, you were cranky and wet and cold but you should have tried to be nicer BUT Taehyung was being annoying so it kind of wasn't your fault.

Shrugging, Taehyung languidly made his way over to you and passed by you close enough to brush his shoulder against yours, smirking down at you as he did so. "Okay," he chuckled, eyes dark and lazily hooded when they fell on you, "Okay. Hurry back, sweetheart."