"It's FRUSTRATING, you illiterate swine-"

Not that you weren't happy for Taehyung, but the amount of hugging and back-slapping and roughhousing going on in your apartment from fully-grown men with hair that instantly made you think of a crayon box was getting to concerning levels

This was how all males displayed emotion, you supposed.

By fricking wrestling on the damn floor of your apartment, yep.

You'd been lenient for a while as everyone yelled and leapt around like crazed monkeys and even Namjoon reluctantly approached Taehyung with a hug that soon melted into a bunch more teasing and playing, all previous animosity forgiven. You thought the people underneath you were going to file a complaint with all the leaping and tussling, but hey, what could you do?

Taehyung looked positively ecstatic, full of life, happy. His smile wasn't just seductive or flirty or mischievous or mocking or playful— it was genuine, wide, enough to make even your heart melt.

All the men in front of you were shockingly handsome, yes. But somehow, you only had eyes for Taehyung.

The interaction between him and Jimin had been funny, though. It had taken your red-haired idiot a hot while to recognize him from the club last night, but when he did, boy, the two of them were chasing each other all over the place.

A child at heart.

You truly swooned for Taehyung— all of him.

It was bad.

But sure, okay, you'd been nice for a while, but this was getting insane.

"Will you— okay, Taehyung, get OFF THE COUNTER or I SWEAR I'm going to kick you out!"

Taehyung, at your yelp when you caught sight of him and another boy with chestnut hair and a surprisingly firm, muscled frame that made even Taehyung, who was quite fit himself, seem leaner than you remembered, leaping onto the counter and roughhousing THERE, instantly shot you a wide, sheepish smile and slid off, nervously watching you.

"Ah— please don't do that," he said, trying to be serious even though he couldn't help the wide smile that still adorned his lips.

You shook your head in exasperation. "ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH," you hollered over the noise, making everyone collectively shut up at your stern yell, "if you guys are going to do this, please sit the f*ck down and do it CIVILLY before y'all get a complaint filed against me."

"This is the first time we're seeing Taehyung in A THOUSAND YEARS, lady, are you seriously telling us to sit down?" the dumba*s on the counter huffed.

You bit back the 'I'm older than you, brat' that was bubbling on your tongue because uhhh... even though this was one of your brother's friends who had called you noona in the past... he was under no circumstances younger than you. Instead, you faced him with a deadpan.