"She's driving me insane."

"Are you actually serious right now," Soobin let out an exasperated groan as he rubbed his eyes, wondering if they were playing tricks on him

"Are you actually serious right now," Soobin let out an exasperated groan as he rubbed his eyes, wondering if they were playing tricks on him. He was quite disappointed to find that they, indeed, had NOT, and the red-haired man Soobin was scrutinizing was still acting like a goddamn fool ready to screw everything up. "Taehyung, what the actual f*ck!"

Tonight had been quite the night, actually. If it wasn't enough that you had actually showed up at this club in the first place, you'd also decided to bring a guy who you had also happened to go on a coffee shop date with and who you also let shamelessly flirt with you without you ripping his head off.

Soobin's first reaction had very honestly been to ask where your evil clone had hidden your body, but maybe that was just his buzzed brain talking.

In any case, though, essentially everyone present had been over the moon to see you laughing and messing around with someone who wasn't them, someone who showed clear interest in you and you weren't exactly pushing away.

After everything you'd been through, you deserved someone who could make you smile like Taehyung so easily managed to do.

Soobin was on his way to be properly hammered by the end of the night, he knew that already. But before he got there, he wanted to know each and every thing you and Taehyung went through tonight so he could affirm if you worked well together.

And damn, that you did. It was pure entertainment, really, watching you and Taehyung dance around each other- they way you'd quickly shut down each and every one of Taehyung's flirty remarks or seductive moves with clever jabs and witty remarks, and the way Taehyung seemed to absolutely live for it.

If Taehyung was looking for someone who could shoot him down, then he'd most definitely found the right person.

Soobin wondered what exactly could have happened over the course of a short period of time to make you so comfortable with Taehyung. The Y/N he knew certainly wouldn't be.

Whatever it was though, Soobin was NOT complaining. He was ready to dive in and play matchmaker himself, honestly- the dynamic you two had was too priceless to give up.

Also because it seemed you still had a few reservations about this in general, judging from how you'd run off when Taehyung had gotten a smidge too close.

Soobin could tell that Taehyung was very clearly interested in you- his attitude was purely f*ckboyish, but the way he joked around with you and tried to make you smile and did goofy things around you didn't seem that way to Soobin. It seemed like the boy was positively whipped.

But he could be wrong, and Taehyung could just be a really good actor. Soobin hoped that wasn't the case, because if it was, someone's a*s was going to get kicked if Soobin was found playing the matchmaker in this situation.

But in any case- it was annoying how you had not noticed any of Taehyung's ministrations and how you'd blown him off as just messing around with your head when he flirted with you. Soobin could feel the second-hand frustration in Taehyung when he observed that conversation.