"Taehy- oh for heaven's sake"

"Y/N, OPEN THE HELL UP!"

The first thing you noticed when you were very rudely awakened by the screeching and pounding that was very clearly someone trying to break down your door was that it was warm. Curling deeper into the alluring, gentle heat that drew you in, you felt whatever was underneath you roll and ripple, as if it was alive.

Hang on.

A breath tickled your head, a strand of silky hair brushed your eyelids. You heard a low moan, the voice both soothing and arousing at the same time- coming from a voice that could only belong to one person.

HOLY SH-

You jolted up, the crown or your head connecting with Kim Taehyung's chin as you leapt away from him, realizing that you had indeed been leaning against his bare shoulder and slowly making your way to be cuddling into his bare chest. It must have been a stroke of pure luck that your skin hadn't touched at all in your sleep.

Squeaking, you basically tripped over yourself to get away from the groaning dude that had been previously leaning on the couch, his voice whining as his fingers brushed the skin of his jaw and neck, which was beginning to bruise. You winced as color bloomed underneath his fingertips.

"Great Olympians, why do you always manage to hurt me, pretty one?" Taehyung groaned, cracking open an eye bleary with sleep at you. You ran your fingers through your hair and tried to remember what had happened last night.

Ah. Right. The two of you had snacked and stayed up until about one in the morning, with Taehyung telling you stories of his friends and heroes and the gods until the two of you had fallen asleep.

Evidently ON EACH OTHER.

When did you let your guard down to him? And why?

Rubbing your forehead in distress, you pursed your lips ruefully at Taehyung's whining form. "Sorry, Taehyung," you muttered, slightly regretful as you noticed the bruise beginning to color even more, a purple beginning to spread underneath his tanned skin, "are you okay?"

Sliding over to him, you tilted your head at the bruise, feeling pretty bad about it.

"Ah, would you look at that," Taehyung teased, voice light as he smirked at you, "is it possible that you care? Warming up to me, sweetheart?"

Your eyes snapped up to his, face hardening as he snickered. "Shut up," you muttered, once again moving away from him.

Taehyung shook with laughter as you scowled at him... well, just until your door thundered with knocks yet again and his head snapped up to stare at it.

"Y/N, open up before I have to RIP YOU TO SHREDS FOR MAKING US THIS WORRIED-"

Taehyung gaped, wide-eyed at the door before he wrapped an arm around you and pulled you close to him protectively.