"It is not funny! You did this on purpose!"

"So where's your boytoy, Y/N?"

Already tired from finishing the many lectures you had in succession today, you sighed and turned around, facing Kang Hana with an irritated expression, her in turn just narrowing her contacted, acid green eyes at you. In all the time you'd known her, you'd only seen Hana wear her glasses four times, and even though she looked adorable when she did, that was exactly the reason why she had long foregone them.

Because Kang Hana was a terrifying person.

Today, she was adorned in a black, graphic t-shirt with a rose emblazoned on the front, high-waisted, black denim shorts, and fishnets that wound all the way up her slender, milky legs. A black baseball cap was also fitted over her head, her long sheet of silky black hair falling down behind her and swaying as she walked.

Hana was pretty. Gorgeous, even, with her diamond-shaped face and doll-like lips and big, dark eyes, although the true hue of them was usually covered by a brightly-colored contact lens.

You weren't sure how you had managed to become best friends with this externally cold, reserved, seriously salty girl. Maybe it was because of freshman year in highschool, when you'd first met her, she'd been, just, her regular rude self, snapping something when you bumped into her- and you, being the sarcastic, sassy person you were, hadn't backed down or cowered away from the girl either.

It was the start of a friendship that seemed odd on the outside- the two of you constantly jabbing at each other, eyerolls and hidden insults- but you had both gone past the point where you knew from the bottom of your heart that the other looked out for you, knew you inside out. And even if she seemed unapproachable, Hana was once of the kindest, soft-hearted people you'd ever met.

She was also REALLY intimidating.

To most people. Not to you.

"Taehyung is not my boytoy," you spat the word out with distaste, ignoring Hana's chuckle before she popped another bubble with her gum, "he's just an acquaintance from a while back and he needs a place to stay for a while. I offered him the couch."

You genuinely hoped the girl next to you would buy your story, but you wouldn't be surprised if she didn't. Hana was a kind of sneaky and perceptive that made even you nervous.

"Right," she drawled, raising both eyebrows at you, "and a Greek mythology fanatic as well?"

You inwardly winced, recalling the odd interaction you all had experienced this morning. It was nearing noon now, actually, and you'd almost forgotten about it. But of course Hana would bring it up.

Rolling your eyes as convincingly as you could at her skeptical tone, you quickly thought of a reply. "Well, he knows a lot about it," you relented (it wasn't exactly a lie; his stories-slash-history lessons had been really interesting, actually), "and you know that Adra and I are working on an Ancient Greek exhibit at the museum. He promised he'd help out."