"Do you have anything with strawberries?"

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF HEAVEN AND HELL DID YOU EVEN DO TO MY CAR?"

"Ouch! Stop hitti- YOW FOR ZEUS'S SAKE- WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? I'm a child or Ares, strength is kind of in the deal!"

Hissing long and hard through your teeth, you glared at the limp seatbelt with the buckle that had previously been attached to the seat by a sturdy plastic hinge hanging from the black strap.

If you had any doubts about Taehyung being at least slightly divine, they were erased right at that instant, because HOW DID ONE EVEN MANAGE TO DO THAT?

So... you were pissed.

But honestly, the closest you could pinpoint your feelings to at this point was 'disappointed but not surprised'.

Because honestly who in their right mind would leave Taehyung alone some place where they wanted everything to be fully functioning?

No one. Absolutely no one.

Groaning, you pressed your head against the steering wheel as the red-haired man beside you eyed your slumped form with a tinge of concern.

"I am sorry, pretty one?" he broke the tense silence that had built in your car that you now had to dole out some more money to fix, "I truly did not know what to do to undo your restraining device."

"If you had just stayed in the car in the first place," you seethed, gripping the wheel so tight you felt your knuckles beginning to run pale, "none of this would have happened."

Taehyung fell silent, guiltily leaning back against his seat at your clear distress. Ugh. So on top of everything that was happened- your missed schoolwork, the museum fiasco, and Taehyung the idiotic demigod himself- you now had to fix this as well.

Goddamn it all. 

There was a long stretch of silence as you tried to regain your sanity and your bearings and to reign in your temper before you started hitting Taehyung again. Finally, you lifted your head and opened your eyes and took one last deep, calming breath before starting the car.

At least now if I crash and he breaks his neck, it's not my fault.

Yep, that was you, always looking on the bright side of things.

Taehyung's face was essentially pressed against the window when he wasn't nervously watching you, his gaze tracking each and every thing that passed by. He seemed genuinely naive and curious, his eyes big and full of awe. It was kind of cute, honestly.

Every once in a while, though, the red-haired demigod gnawed on his lower lip and kept sneaking glances at your stoic side profile. He opened his mouth as if to say something once in a while but quickly shut it again as if scared and looked away, muttering to himself.

Well, it was nice to know you were intimidating.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung's low voice caught you by surprise after a few minutes of quiet, oddly peaceful driving. You shot him a glance but answered anyway.