"Hey, I'm just sayin' it like I see it!"

"Taehyung, if you don't wake up this instant I swear to GOD-"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Taehyung, if you don't wake up this instant I swear to GOD-"

The demigod beside you said nothing, but only gripped you tighter and buried his nose into your hair as you writhed.

"Taehyung, get UP!" you yelped, trying to free yourself from his arms, the insistent knocking on the door making you redouble your efforts to loosen the demigod's firm grip around your waist.

How in the world did this even happen? you cursed internally, trying to free yourself from his hold without touching his skin. It must have been pure luck or a miracle that you hadn't at least brushed against his skin in your sleep- either Taehyung's gods were on his side or they just wanted to you suffer in this way. You'd been watching Sherlock, you'd been laughing and getting easier with each other and just having a good time- did you two fall asleep?

"Y/N!" you identified Aurem's voice outside the door, and you froze, memories of last night halting. This could NOT be happening again. You had no doubt that she had your flat keys with her this time, and if she caught sight of you and Taehyung together like this, you would NEVER hear the end of it from ANYONE. "Y/N, it's literally 5 in the evening and it's Kai's birthday today and YEONJUN SAID HE INVITED YOUR SORRY BUTT SO OPEN THIS GOSHDARNED DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN."

"Taehyung!" you hissed under your breath, panic making its way into your tone as you kicked at his shin, trying to work your way around him, "Taehyung, please get the f*ck up!"

"What?" the demigod finally groaned, his voice raspy and low with sleep, his lips barely moving against your hair. You, despite the situation, felt your heart beat a tinge faster in your chest at the sound- goddamn, who gave him the right to sound that good at all times? "Pretty one, go back to sleep."

"You motherf*cker," you cussed, straining once again against his hold and reigning back the urge to kick him in the balls, "how did this even happen? Why are we sleeping together, idiot!?"

Taehyung cracked an eye open and shifted so he could glance at you. "If we did sleep together," he husked, his voice all but a growl in that moment, something that made you flush even though he hadn't done anything, "trust me, baby, you would know."

The implication behind his words registered with you a second too late and your lip curled in disgust even as Taehyung took once look at your face and closed his eyes, a tiny grin pressing his lips together.

THIS LITTLE MF I'M GOING TO KILL HIM-

"Taehyung, I thought I made it perfectly clear that I do not want your d*ck anywhere near me!" you hissed, another barrage of knocks at your door making you wince, "And let the hell go! Don't you hear Aurem?"

"Y/N, come on, open the door!" your friend called, her voice now laced with the slightest undertone of worry, "are you okay?"

You finally twisted around fully to glare at the red-haired demigod who still refused to let you go, heart lurching in your chest when you realized that you'd come nose-to-nose with the man in doing so.