Chapter 44

Hi guys! Sorry this will be the shortest chapter i've ever written but yeah...Sorry about that! 

Hope you'll still like this! ;) 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!! <3 

Vote, Follow, comment? <3 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 44

-Harry-

The day went by rather slowly, Louis was a wreck the entire day! He was in a bad mood and totally freaking out. “Can you please sit down Louis!” Liam asked again. Louis was currently pacing around our hotel room looking like a lost puppy. Louis responded with a heavy sigh and a roll of his eyes towards Liam who just glared back. “Babe, calm down. Zayn will be here soon!” “Can you see the future Harry?” “Well no b-“

“Exactly, No. So please shut op.”

 “Louis enough! You don’t need to be like this towards me or anyone else! Zayn will be here soon and you are going to sit on this fucking couch or I swear I will tie you up myself! “I snapped and finally he sat down next to me with his arms crossed in front of his chest. I tried to wrap my arm around his frame but he pushed it away. I opened my mouth to say something but Niall cut me off.

“What does she have that belongs to you? That Erica chick I mean.”

Louis and I looked at each other, his eyes were a bit wider and the blue was gone. “I…A book?” a book? Really Louis? I mentally slapped myself as soon as the words came out of his mouth.

“a book? You guys are traveling across the world for a book?”

“It’s a good book?” He really should stop talking.

“It’s a first edition, it was also a gift from his grandmother.” I said before Niall could open his mouth. I heard how Louis let out a breath of relief.

“oh what’s it called?”

“i..uh…”

I thanked god when zayn barged into the room. “I GOT IT!” he yelled making Louis jump off the couch. “YOU GOT IT!! GIVE IT!” he screamed back jumping up and down when Zayn held the piece of paper above his head. “Not yet Tomlinson. I want to know why you want to contact a junkie.” He immediately stopped jumping and I stopped breathing. “I don’t judge people, she has a book that’s mine.” “a book? What book?” Louis didn’t answer after that question. “Thought so. Now before I give you this paper, you’re gonna give me the information. Deal?” Instead of nodding, which I thought Louis would do, he shook his head and left the room slamming the door shut behind him. “Why did you do that?”

“It’s not right Harry! This Erica girl, she’s dangerous! You shouldn’t let Louis go to her.” Was she really that dangerous?

“he has no choice, we need to go!”

“you guys wanna risk your lives FOR A BOOK?!”

“NOT FOR A BOOK! FOR A BAB-“

As soon as I realized what I was gonna say I stopped talking hoping the boys didn’t get what I was about to say, but unfortunately they did…