Chapter 5

Hii loves! i just checked my first parts and i noticed how many faults i made and now i'm really embarassed. i'm SO sorry for that and i'll try to not make them anymore...sorry!!

well here's chapter 5, it's a bit shorter but i really wanted to update :( hope you'll like it xx

ENJOY!

<3 Lynn

Chapter 5

-Harry-

I was stressed. I couldn’t pay attention in class, I couldn’t eat, I didn’t drink. Only because I was so fucking worried about Louis. Seriously, I didn’t even know that guy, why was I so worried? I bet I just was because I heard his scream. If you would witness it you would want to know what happened too right? You would run away but after that, it will haunt you! I tried to speak to Niall but he wouldn’t let me. He ran away, started to talk about a random subject or he would walk to some other group and talk to them. We were never alone and I desperately needed to talk to him.

At the end of the day I finally had enough of it. I chased Niall as he ran out of the building. ‘NIALL!’ I yelled earning some odd looks from the students but I didn’t care. I ran faster and grabbed Niall by his arm and swung him around. ‘what the-‘ “talk to me!” I yelled in his face, he immediately stopped talking and looked me straight in the eyes. ‘why do you care? None of us should care, his not our business! Leave it!’ he said and tried to push me away but I refused to let him go. “look! I do NOT care about him, I just want to know how he is.” I tried to explain. ‘HARRY! That’s fucking the same!’ he groaned.

I sighted and shook my head. ‘fine, leave.’ I whispered and let go of his hand. I thought he would run away but he didn’t. “you want to visit him?” he suddenly asked. I looked up and frowned. ‘visit who?’ he raised an eyebrow. “are you serio-nevermind.” He grabbed my arm and pulled me along the gates.

We walked what seemed for hours to Louis’ house. When we arrived we just stood there. ‘so. We also could go to my house.’ I suggested, me and Louis lived in the same street anyways.  Niall shook his head and walked to the front door. ‘I really think this is not a good idea.’ I warned him but he already knocked. I groaned and walked over to where he was waiting. ‘see he’s not hom-‘ before I could finish my sentence, the door opened. A tall man with black hair in a quif stood in front of us. He looked a bit older, but not that much older.

‘what?!’ he snapped and looked over his shoulder. ‘uhm w-we…we’d like to talk to Louis?’ Niall stuttered. The man looked over his shoulder again and then looked at us. ‘he’s not home.’ He snapped and slammed the door shut. ‘what the actual fuck?’ Niall grumbled and was about to knock again but I grabbed his hand before he touched the door. ‘no! did you see that guy? He’s huge!’ I whimpered and pulled Niall away from the house. ‘but it’s not right!’ he snapped and turned around. ‘Niall!’ I groaned, I grabbed his shoulders and shook him gently. ‘forget him Ni. He wasn’t home!’ I yelled.

‘yeah, like you believe it.’ he muttered when we walked inside of my house. I didn’t. I didn’t believe it. the way he looked over his shoulder inside his house. The way he was standing in front of us. His eyes were red and puffy but not the kind of puffy you get when you cry. More the kind of puffy you get when you’re high. He was pale and shivering. ‘maybe Louis didn’t want to talk. I mean it’s not like we’re his friends right?’ he seemed to think about it for a few seconds. ‘yeah maybe.’ He didn’t seemed convinced but we both decided to leave it. we would wait till tomorrow.

That night I prayed to God Louis would be at school the next day. At least I would know he’s still alive.

*the next day*

‘Harry! Baby wake up.’ my mum yelled from downstairs. The daily routine started again. Waking up, brushing my teeth, dress up, eat something, get ready for school and wait for Nick to pick me up. When I heard the horn I rushed outside. at the same time I closed my door I heard the front door of one of my neighbors open. I looked up and saw Louis just walking away from his door, dressed in dark grey sweatpants and a black hoodie. His backpack hung loosely over one shoulder. He stumbled across the sidewalk on his way to school. He wasn't walking normal. He looked more like a penguin...

I stared at his figure for a while. He was so dark, normally he would wear bright colors you know. I never saw him wearing black! If I didn’t saw him exiting his house I would never know it was him. I frowned and finally climbed in the car. ‘who was that guy? I’ve never seen him before.’ Niall whispered in my left ear. ‘Louis.’ I whispered back. His eyes widened and he turned around in his seat to take a look at Louis’ disappearing body.

He frowned at me but I shrugged my shoulders. ‘I don’t know.’ I answered and he nodded. I might visit my neighbors after school. They’re Louis’ neighbors so I might be able to find something out about the things that happen in that house. I don’t know why and it’s scaring the shit out of me but I need to know what’s happening to him. Niall also seemed to change his mind, he hated Louis and now he was also worried I think so though. I glanced at the others. Nick was talking to Zayn so they both weren’t listening. Liam on the other hand was staring out of the window with a very worried look on his face. I totally forgot! Liam was also Louis’ neighbor! How the hell could I forget! I didn’t had to talk to my neighbors I just had to talk to Liam.

‘Liam…Liam!’ I had to poke his arm before he finally snapped out of his daze. ‘hm?’ he mumbled. ‘what’s wrong mate, you seem a bit off.’ I frowned. ‘nothing…i…I’ll tell you later.’ He mumbled and turned back around to face the window. He knew something we didn’t and whatever it takes, he’s gonna tell me! The ride to school went by rather quickly. We walked inside the building and walked through the halls stopping by each other’s lockers.  

I was looking for Louis, not gonna deny it but I really couldn’t find him anywhere. ‘god, we’re gonna be late again!’ Liam suddenly groaned and we all started to run towards our first class. To my surprise Louis was already inside. All the way in the corner in the back of the classroom. His head laid down on his arms on his deck. His foot was moving along with some song. I breathed out a sigh I relief, at least he was still alive right? I didn’t knew I was staring at him when suddenly his head snapped up and I froze…