Chapter 10

Well HI again!!! it's been a while but i've been busy and i'm soo sorry guys!! xx

i also noticed hom many mistakes i made and i'm really not happy about it! seriously i called Nick..Bick in the last chapter...how could i not see that?! well this time i tried to make as less as possible :( i'm really sorry and i hope you enjoy this chapter as much as i did. i'm having some ideas about what's going to happen so if you hav any ideas...let me know!!!

don't be scared to vote, comment...it still means the world to me and it will always do! xxx

<3 Enjoy!!

Chapter 10

-Louis-

I rushed out of the gates, running to my car. I needed to do so many things and I just had one hour. Seriously how was that possible? I needed to cook, which is something I’m horrible at. I needed to clean up, which was difficult because Tom wrecked the whole house yesterday. So that means I’m just screwed. I started the car and drove away, hoping their wouldn’t be too much traffic so I would be home a few minutes earlier. Which wasn’t the case though.

When I entered the house I glanced at the clock on the wall. 54 minutes…seriously?  I groaned, took my jacket off and threw my back pack against the wall. I had no time to lose! I rushed towards the kitchen grabbing random vegetables and two steaks. I grabbed two pans and started to bake the steaks and stove the vegetables. I didn’t even care if they fitted together, as long as I was done with dinner on time it was enough for Tom. I knew him, he wouldn’t eat at home anyways.

I smiled at my steaks when I suddenly realized I still had to clean up the house. ‘god damn it!’ I cursed and rushed towards the shed and took everything I needed. I started to clean the house as good as possible when I suddenly heard the front door open. I was right on time! Tom stumbled in, already drunk. Who can get drunk at this time of the day? Seriously?! He brushed past me and I crunched my nose when I smelled his breath. He didn’t even looked at the house, he just laid down on the couch, kicked his shoes out and took the remote. I rolled my eyes when he couldn’t see it and decided I could get something to eat but Tom clearly had other ideas.

‘sit down.’ He ordered not even looking at me. I frowned but did what he asked. I sat down next to him, a bit further away though, he still smelled! He scooted closer to me until he was almost sitting on top of me. I wanted to move away but I couldn’t move a muscle. ‘so…how was y-your d-‘ I started but I got cut off by him smashing his lips on mine. I winded but he clearly took it as moan and deepened the kiss. I swear I was getting drunk myself when I tasted his tongue. I gently pushed him away but he just started to kiss my neck. I decided it was no use to fight against him so I just played along, still hoping he would stop soon.

-Harry-

‘how the hell are we gonna do that?’ Zayn snapped when I told them my plan. ‘you want to kidnap Louis…well it could work but how the hell do you want to do it? where do you want to keep him? Harry I don’t think-‘ Liam started but I shht him. ‘tonight, just through his window! I don’t know. We just need to get in the house and get out with Louis. I’ll keep him in my basement for a while, no big deal. My mum never comes there and it’s not so scary as you might think.’ I explained still with a goofy smile plastered on my face.

‘you watched to many tv, you guys always tell me it’s not good for me but what about Harry?! He’s getting nuts!’ Niall suddenly said. ‘guys please, we just need to give it a try.’ I kind of pleaded them. Liam sighted but nodded. ‘We’ll see what happens but I’m not going to jail for you mister!’ Zayn winked. Niall just smiled. ‘Niall?’ I asked. ‘yeah?’ I groaned. ‘are you in?’ he frowned. ‘of course I’m in. why do you even ask?’ I rolled my eyes but high fived him anyway. ‘so when?’ Liam asked again. ‘like I said, tonight.’ They all nodded.