Chapter 14

soo...here i am again :) i have a few things to say but i'll just start with... HAPPY NEW-YEAR!!!! xxx

..oow and MERRY late CHRISTMAS!! xx

i hope this year will give you lots and lots of love and happiness!! you deserve it! xx

uhm second....i might not be able to update soon because i need to go to the hospital..need brain surgery :( i'm really sorry guys ;'(

Third....Your comments on the last chapter were seriously hilarious and i enjoyed every single one of them :D xx Than you so much for the VOTES :D xseriously :D xxx

i LOVE YOU ALL <33

As always...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW?

ENJOY!!!! xx

<33333

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 14

-Louis-

I was so angry, confused, sad. I couldn’t think straight and without a second thought I entered my house. I immediately stopped when I remembered who else lived here. I quietly closed the door and walked on my toes towards the living room. It was quiet, too quiet. Normally I would’ve heard the tv or the radio but I only heard the silence. I frowned, does this mean that Tom wasn’t home? I shook my head and climbed upstairs, a part of me hoped he would be here. I didn’t want to be alone, of course a bigger part wished he wasn’t. I gently opened our bedroom door. Nothing, no sounds nor a body. I went to look in the bathroom but he was nowhere to be found. He was gone.

Maybe he was just out, he always does it so it wouldn’t be a surprise. But somewhere deep inside I had this weird feeling. A feeling that told me he wasn’t out but I ignored it. I sighted and walked downstairs. I sat down on the couch and wanted to grab the remote but I just couldn’t. For a strange reason, my muscles didn’t want to work. I felt so tired, so weak, so sad. I sighted and when I lost the strength to fight the tears so I decided to just let them fall. At first it was just quietly crying, tears slowly dripping down my cheek. but when the memories of the evening came back I started to sob uncontrollably.  I felt so disgusting, so useless, worthless, ugly… why did Harry had to do it? I thought he saw more in me. I thought I was his friend not just some whore. Well I guess I was wrong.

He was just like everybody else, he treated me like the others while I thought that maybe he was a bit different. I can’t believe I actually believed him. I could’ve lived with the fact that he fucked me but he crossed the line by throwing the money at me. It broke my heart when he did that, I never asked him for money. Hell, I would never ask him for money if he wanted to fuck me. I shook the thought of Harry out of my mind and after a few minutes I calmed down. Then I thought of something else…Ben. He was coming home tomorrow, I just hoped Tom come back before Ben does. With a deep sigh a dragged myself from the couch and stumbled upstairs where I just let myself fall on the bed. I didn’t care if Tom would come home and see me like this.

After half an hour, I was still wide awake. I groaned and climbed out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom. I opened a drawer and grabbed a bottle of sleeping pills. At least they would help me! I looked up at my reflection and the only thing I saw was a boy. An ugly, worthless, sick whore. I shook the bottle and two pills fell out. Without thinking I just swallowed both of them at the same time. I put the bottle back in the drawer and walked back towards my bed. The pills were already starting to work and it didn’t took me long before I closed my eyes and fell asleep. A dreamless sleep, just what I needed.