Chapter 11

Hii! well here's chappie 11 :D sorry for the wait though :( and i have a few, short things to say...you dont have to read it but i might clear up some things? i dont know x

1) The boys still dont know Louis' secret. They know about Tom but not Ben. Not even Liam..

2) They do know what Louis' job is

well....that's it :D xx hope you'll like it as much as i do :)

i really like this story and i LOVE to write it so...

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

you don't have to ;D i'm just sugessting, it would mean a lot thoug ;) xxxx

Love you all, my cute adorable sweet readers <3

Chapter 11

-Harry-

‘Harry! I do not agree with this! You said  your basement didn’t look like a dungeon! Well this is even worse to me!’ Liam complained.  ‘yeah well…I haven’t been here in years. I didn’t think things would change like this…’I whined and laid Louis down on the soaked mattress in the corner of the basement. ‘Oh hell no! Get him off of that-that thing! Seriously!! Liam yelled a bit pissed. ‘It’s only for now Li. I’ll clean up tomorrow.’ I promised but he shook his head. I didn’t get him though. It wasn’t that bad! Okay there were a few things that might be a bit…disturbing. A couple of spider webs, spiders too of course, the mattress was soaked and smelled like death bodies. It was cold and it leaked. Okay so it might look a bit like a dungeon but it definitely wasn’t worse! ‘tomorrow!’ I smiled and walked away but Zayn stopped me.

‘shouldn’t we like…tie him up or something?’  he asked making Liam groan and whine at the same time.  ‘what do you mean tie him up?’ I asked pushing Liam away a bit. ‘yeah you know…with a rope or something?’ he added. ‘are you kidding me! What the hell are you guys doing? You do realize we are protecting him and this whole kidnap thing isn’t real?’ Liam whimpered. ‘Sjeez Li! Calm down your tits! Its only for one day…night I guess.’ I smiled. He groaned and turned around.  He stomped upstairs and slammed the basement door closed. ‘uhm…I’m…yeah…’ Niall stuttered and then decided to just run after Liam. I frowned at Zayn who just shrugged in response. ‘let them be. Just tie him up so we can finally go to bed. I need my beauty sleep.’ He yawned making me chuckle. I got the rope, tied Louis up around the water pipe and kissed his forehead before I walked away. We both left Louis in the basement that night. I couldn’t help myself from thinking about him while I laid down in my warm, soft bed.  I could’ve just tie him up on my bed instead of that mattress of my cold, gross basement. On the bright side, Louis was finally safe and he was so close to me. Without thinking about where Louis was I just started to think about how close he was with me. Not the situation he was in…

-Louis-

I groaned when I was woken by a disgusting smell. It smelled of…death? I don’t even know! But it smelled so gross I seriously felt me dinner coming up again. I slowly opened my eyes when I suddenly realized I wasn’t in the living room anymore. I was tied up and laid down on a soaked mattress. ‘what the fuck?!’ I looked around the room where I was in. it looked a lot like a basement and for a moment I thought that maybe Tom locked me in here but then I realized we didn’t even had a basement. I tugged on the rope but it was too tight and it was hurting me so I stopped after a few moments. I sighted and did what I though was the only solution for a situation like this. I opened my mouth and started to scream as loud as I could in the hope someone would actually hear me. ‘HELP!’ I yelled but I got no answer. ‘HELP!’ I yelled again and suddenly I could hear footsteps above me. They were fast so the person was running.