Chapter 20

Hello there! :D How are you my lovely people?...

First of all...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Lovely cupcake! HARRY STYLES Ladies and gentlemen! urgh 2O :'(...It's going to fast!

Second...The MM video o_O OMG it's perfect! :D Beyond perfect actually :D

 Last but most certainly not least....

THANK YOU for Voting and Commenting and Following, It means so much to me! Really, it does... I never thought that people would actually read this story and like it?! Thank you so much for that!

The last chapter was really sad huh :'( sorry for that...Well, i don't know about this chapter, it was hard to write and i had a major writers block :'( Sorry for the wait!

Let's just start this chapter, There's still a short AN in the end but nothing important though :D

As always...

Vote <3

Comment <3 <3

Follow <3 <3 <3

PS: Sorry for the LONG AN, i'll keep it shorter next time ;) x

ENJOY! xoxoxox

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20

-Harry-       

*One week after Louis’ funeral.*

I killed him.

I killed Louis.

I’m a murderer

I killed a person.

I’m a killer.

Those were the only thoughts I had since Zayn called me. The boys haven’t spoken to me since then. I don’t blame them though, I wouldn’t talk with me either but I don’t have a choice. I didn’t go to the funeral. I just couldn’t. I was the reason of his death after all. I haven’t spoken to anyone since Zayn called me. I couldn’t. I felt like, once my mouth opened I would break and I won’t let that happen. I didn’t cry, not one single tear. That makes me a heartless person, I know that. My mum forced me to eat, to drink, to shower. She didn’t force me to sleep, she didn’t have to. Sleeping was the only thing I did. My dreams were filled with one person in particular. The boy I killed.

School…Yeah, I didn’t go. I didn’t feel like going and seeing Louis’ empty seat in the back of the class. I didn’t feel like remembering him, how he stared at the window, how he was drawing during maths, how he was humming to himself when he was bored, how he slowly fell asleep during movies we had to watch, how he stuttered when the teacher yelled at him, how he blushed when the whole class turned around to look at him, how a single tear escaped his eyes when someone, or me, made a painful comment.  

This was the last night I could stay home, tomorrow I had to face those things again. Tomorrow I had to face the guys. Would they talk to me? Are they going to ignore me? Will Zayn beat the shit out of me? Does anyone know that I am the reason for the bleu eyed boy’s death? If only I knew how broken he was. I should’ve known though. I should’ve seen it in his eyes. His dull, greyish, lifeless, eyes. His eyes filled with pain, sadness, fear and worst…hope.

Do I regret the way I treated him? Yeah of course I do. I just wish I go back in time and do it all differently. But of course regret always comes too late. Cheesy, but it’s true. If only I could go back, if only I could help him. I had him in my arms, I had his trust. I even had his love and I threw it all away. I still don’t know why I did it, so many questions are left unanswered. If only I could see him one last time, I would apologize, I would beg on my knees for forgiveness. But miracles don’t exist. he’s gone and he won’t come back…