chapter 47

Hi!! It's me again! It's been a while eh, sorry for that. Here's chapter 47, hope you'll like it! It has a weird ending but i just wanted to post something so yeah...

As always,

vote

Comment

or even Follow? <3

Lots of love!!

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 47

Harry smiled and turned their positions so he was on top of Louis. "I will show you baby, I will." He whispered against Louis' jaw. Louis closed his eyes and just tried to enjoy this moment. This was the last opportunity he got before he had to leave. He shook his head, wanting the thoughts to go away. "Are you sure about this Louis? You don't have to, well we don't have to-" "Just kiss me you fool." Louis chuckled and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck so he could pull him closer to himself again. At first they just made out but soon they agreed that the room was getting to hot and both boys started to strip out of their clothes. When they both were naked Louis laid down on the bed again. Harry looked at the older boy with so much love in his eyes, so much fond and Louis never felt so beautiful in his entire life. Harry pulled Louis' legs apart and kneeled down in between them. He leaned over Louis' chest so he could kiss him again. While they were kissing Harry pushed in one of his fingers making Louis moan a little too loud.

"Oh god!" He whined when Harry kept kissing him and started to move his finger, soon adding a second one. Louis was a moaning mess underneath him and Harry enjoyed the sound. He started to scissor him and then added a third, he wanted to stretch Louis really good so he wouldn't be in too much pain. Louis was panting in the crook of Harry's neck. His hands were caressing Harry's back, sometimes leaving a scratch or two when Harry hit him right where he wanted him. Harry pulled out his fingers and licked them off. "You taste good." He teased making Louis blush. "You ready babe?" Harry asked while he positioned himself so his dick was pressed against Louis' clenching hole. "I've never been this ready, please..." Louis moaned. Gently and slowly, Harry pushed himself inside Louis. At first it stung but soon the pleasure took over the pain he felt. "Move." Louis whispered, eyes still closed. Harry did what he was told and slowly moved out of Louis until only the tip of his dick was still inside him before he slammed back in.

"OH GOD!" Louis screamed. Harry moved faster and grabbed the headboard so he could hold himself up. They both were moaning and whining each other's name when Harry suddenly hit that certain spot which made Louis scream out his name in pure pleasure. "So damn perfect." Harry said while he pounded into the smaller boy, he was wrecking him. "I'm gonna-" Louis started but Harry cut him off by slamming his lips against Louis'. "Cum for me baby." Harry whispered and that was all Louis needed before he came, cum now covered his and Harry's chest. The sight made Harry cum seconds after Louis did, filling the older boy. "Oh god." Louis moaned as Harry pulled out and started to clean up the mess they made. "I know right?" He grinned. Harry laid down next to Louis and wrapped his arms around his body, he pulled the shorter lad against his chest and started kissing every inch of his face. "I love you Louis, so much." "I love you too Harry." Louis sounded sad but Harry didn't notice as he was already falling asleep.

*The next day*

-Louis-

I crawled out of bed, Harry was still sleeping. I took a quick shower and dressed myself with the most comfortable clothes I could find. One of my sweats and Harry's hoodie. It still smelled like him and I just wanted to cuddle in it. I walked to our small kitchen and started to make myself a cup of tea. I needed to calm down, this situation was so stressful. I looked around, this would be my last day. Today I would be going with Tom and leaving Ben with Harry who, hopefully, would be looking after him. Today I would have to leave everyone behind, including harry, my family (who still didn't even know I was back). I wasn't ready to leave but I couldn't stay here. I groaned and laid my head on the table. "Princess, you okay?" I suddenly heard someone ask before I was pulled into Harry's embrace. "Hmm." "Are you wearing my clothes?" I heard the smile in his voice. "No, only your hoodie. Don't comment on it, just let me be." He simply nodded and laid his chin on top of my head. I could've stayed in his arms forever, it felt so nice. It felt like I was...home. I quickly pulled back and pushed Harry away. "Wha-" "Well, when are we going?" I cut him off. Harry shook his head, confused. "I don't know, I'll text Zayn. He might not be awake yet so..." I nodded and told Harry I would be going for a walk. I heard him protest but left anyways. It was still early so the hotel seemed like an empty place. I looked for an empty room and as soon as I found one, I locked the door behind me. I needed to talk to Tom so I prayed and as always Tom appeared in front of me within seconds.

"Hi baby, got some good news?" He asked and I nodded. "yeah, I have the address." "you don't seem happy Lou. What's wrong?" "nothing, let's just get this over with so we can go. Go get your angels and come to our hotelroom in an hour." Again I wanted to escape by running away but Tom was faster. "Hold it. You're gonna tell me what's bothering you right now. I hate seeing you like this!" "oh so now you suddenly do? And here I was, thinking you loved to see me in pain. God, I'm such a fool. Believing you were only hurting me, hitting me, raping me, and god knows what else, because you loved seeing me in pain!" I was yelling and immediately regretted it. The pain in Tom's eyes was clearly visible and I felt so bad for acting the way I did. "I...I just don't know if I really want to go to heaven you know? I'm kinda starting to like it here and-" "no, you're not. You're not starting to like this place, you're starting to like Harry. You love him don't you?" I expected anger and hate but instead he sounded sad and disappointed. I looked up, Tom was already staring at me. His eyes dull and grey. "I'm sorry." whispered and I couldn't stop the tear that escaped my eye.

Tom smiled softly and whipped it away with his thumb. "Don't be. I understand, he's definitely your type of guy eh." He joked but I could still hear the sadness in his voice. "but Louis, you know you have to come with me. I can't do anything about it but maybe you can. You could talk to God himself and maybe, just maybe he can help but I'm not sure. I love you Louis, I ruined my chance with you and every single day I wish I could go back in time. I would do things differently, I would make you happy, make you feel loved and make you feel wanted. I always loved you and I always will love you baby but I ruined it and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you the way I did." I couldn't find any words so I just stared at Tom. "Don't say anything, I know you once loved me too. Now get your pretty ass back to your boyfriend, we'll be back in an hour." With a kiss on my cheek he was gone and I was left alone. "Damnit!" I groaned and unlocked the door. I kept cursing while I made my way back towards our room. I went inside and Harry was leaning against the doorframe tapping his foot on the floor. "What?" I asked, he looked kinda pissed. "Where have you been?" I raised one eyebrow, was he serious? I tried to control myself but the longer I kept looking at Harry's expression the harder it got to control my laughter. "Well?" I just laughed and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I'm sorry mummy, I'll be a good boy from now on." I whispered and stood on my toes to give him a kiss. "You better be or I'll have to punish you. Even though I think you wouldn't mind getting punished by me eh?" I blushed and quickly ran to our couch and sat on it. "Thought so." Harry mumbled as he sat down next to me.

"So, did Zayn already reply?" "Nope, Liam did tho. Said he couldn't wake Zayn up or something I don't know." "I want to get ready in about an hour so he better wake up soon or I'll personally will go and wake him up but then I'll do it my way and let's just say that it will get ugly." Harry laughed. "Sure princess, I'll warn him." "Yeah keep laughing Styles, just keep laughing." "is that a threat?" "Maybe?" "Oh baby, you're way too adorable to threaten people." "oh will you shut up?" Once again Harry just laughed. "I'm hungry, make me breakfast?" Harry then asked. "Make your own breakfast, you know I can't cook for shit!" he frowned. "Okay true, let's cook something together!" I couldn't even answer, Harry already dragged me towards the kitchen. "This is gonna be so much fun." I said as sarcastic as possible.