Chapter 33

Hi! Sorry it took so long, i was having some troubles but here's chapter 33! Finally! 

I have nothing to say actually...oh wait, i do. 

THANK YOU! the votes i get, the amount of reads this story has...it's amazing! The comments are...most of the time...lovely! 

I am going to warn you, don't waste your time on commenting how this story sucks and all because it will be deleted. The story didn't go the way i planned it to go. I changed things i regret now but i can't reallt fix them anymore. Another thing, i'm gonna say it one more time...I'm NOT English so my English isn't perfect. I know that but i'm trying, i really am. I know i make mistakes and yes you can tell them to me but please...not in a rude way...

Now...enough rambling...HERE'S CHAPTER 33!! <3

Vote, comment, follow <3 xxxx

-----------------------

Chapter 33

I was sitting on the couch in our living room, waiting for Tom to visit. I knew how pathetic and bruised I looked but i couldn’t care less about that. I was In trouble, Harry didn’t want to help. Well he said he would think about it but that’s just the sweet answer for ‘hell no!” right? I felt like I was giving up on Ben and I didn’t want that at all but there was nothing I could do. The only thing I hoped for was that Tom had better news about the angels he would send to help me. I slowly took a sip of my tea and looked at the clock on the wall. Time was ticking by so slowly, it was starting to annoy me. It’s always the same! When you’re having fun time flies by, when you’re scared or stressed a minute looks like an eternity. 

“Sorry i-“ Tom appeared in front of me, so sudden it made me jump a bit. “oh god, you look like sh-…you don’t look very good.” He quickly changed his sentence. I sighted and gave him a small smile. He sat down next to me, a little too close but his warmth was comforting me. “don’t worry, it looks worse than it feels.” I lied. He rolled his eyes, looking straight through me, he knew me better than I thought. “How did things go?” he asked wrapping his arm around my shoulder, squeezing it gently. “well…certainly not the way I wanted it to go. He said he would think about it…that means no right? Look, I don’t understand why Harry is the only one that can help me! Why can’t I ask Zayn, Liam, Niall or even Nick?!” I raised my voice. “it’s not that simple Louis, I wish it was but it isn’t. I’m gonna try to explain it easily. Uhm…Harry is the main reason you k-…you know what…and God just wants to see if there’s something good in Harry. He wants to know if he can care for something and someone. So basically you will be doing this for me, for Ben and Harry. I know this is a lot for you to handle baby, but don’t focus on Harry too much please. Try to keep focusing on Ben.”

Anger overtook my control. “So this is all just for him?! I have to help him to prove he’s actually a good person?! This isn’t about Ben or you! This is all about Harry! Everything is always about Harry!” I yelled jumping up from the couch. Tom walked over to me. “baby, shht. It’s not like that. It’s…like a bonus?” he tried. I rolled my eyes. “So what happens to him if he doesn’t want to help me?” I asked taking deep breaths. “I don’t know. Die and go to hell? I honestly don’t know.” His voice was calm, warm and honest. “i-i…I cant…” I stuttered. I suddenly started to feel dizzy. My head started to spin and my vision got blurry. The last thing I saw was the worried look on Tom’s face and then it went dark…

-Harry-

Nuts…Crazy…That was what he was. Louis was crazy, I was sure of that. He hated me, I hated him! And still he came to me for help?! I wanted to help him, try to make things right but I doubt that I could even help. Finding a baby is not exactly the easiest thing in the world. In fact it’s kind of impossible. But still I had this weird feeling in my stomach. It killed me when he broke down in my arms. I had the feeling I had to protect him while I was the one that hat beaten him up minutes before his breakdown. I sat down on the chair. I buried my head in my hands. “For fuck’s sake!” I groaned tugging at my curls. I sat there for what felt like hours when I finally decided I had enough of it. I stood up and walked to Louis’ house. Luckily he was my, kind of, neighbor. I knocked on the door but I got no answer.