Chapter 36

OMG I'M SO SO SO SO SOORRYY!!

Damn you guys had to wait LONG for this chapter, i'm so srry lovies. But i hope the ned of the chapter will make you happy...Well kind of ;) This is a boring chapter but things are about to go DOOOWWNN!...Seriously though, wait for it! ;)

I'm just gonna let you read this and i hope you like it, some feedback would help me A LOT!!! 

Thanks for the support! Love you all!!! 

and doooon't forget....

Vote! Comment! Follow!...Maybe if you have the time ;) xxx <3

-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 36

-Louis-

I was enjoying the view when suddenly the kid behind me started to kick my seat. I groaned, just what I needed. “Ignore it.” Harry mumbled noticing how annoyed I was. “I’m trying.” I hissed back. The kid just kept kicking, harder and harder but I tried to focus on something else. In the corner of my eye I saw Harry turning around in his seat. “Could you please stop that, you’re hurting my friend.” The kid stopped and his mother or aunt or whatever it was, apologized for his behavior. Harry just nodded and sat back down. I frowned at him. “why did you do that?” I asked him. “he was annoying me.” was his short answer. I shrugged it off and for the rest of the flight it was very awkward between us.

“WE’RE HERE!” Harry yelled and shook me awake. “Hmm.” I mumbled and tried to turn around but Harry stopped me, he grabbed my arm and pulled me up. “no time for napping we have to go. We’re in Brussels.” He said. I frowned once again. “isn’t it Brussel?” “No, it’s Brussels.” “No, I’m kind of sure it’s Brussel.” We kept arguing about how to call it until we were at the entrance of the airport. It was smaller than the one we had back in England but it had its charms. “Okay so…Where to know?” I asked Harry who looked just as confused as I did. “I have no idea.” He frowned. Great, we’re lost already?! “Let’s just take a cab.” Harry suddenly said and before I could even look at him he already had one waiting for us. “Impressive.” I mumbled and grabbed our bags. The man helped me and put them in the trunk. I thanked him and climbed into the van. “I guess you guys don’t speak Dutch or French?” The man asked and we both shook our heads. “okay, well where do you…” The man didn’t need to finish his sentence because Harry gave him a piece of paper. “Oh I see. Well it’s not a long drive.” The man said and started the engine. I frowned at Harry, why was he being so mysterious about the hotel we were going to? I didn’t know when or how it happened but I soon found myself falling asleep on Harry’s shoulder.

-Harry-

Soft and cute snores escaped Louis’ mouth as he fell asleep on my shoulder. The sounds he made were adorable and kind of hot in a very weird and not creepy at all way. “You guys make a cute couple.” The man suddenly said, I was about to protest and tell him we weren’t together but he cut me off before I could open my mouth. “You should be careful, Brussel isn’t exactly the place to be for gay couples.” With that our conversation was over and I was scared shitless. To be honest, people wouldn’t really think I was gay but with Louis…He didn’t hide it, he wasn’t ashamed about himself and he also looked a bit feminine so people immediately would know he was gay. That was just how Louis was, the way he talked, the way he walked and the way he dressed. I tightened my grip around him, I felt the sudden need to feel him closer to my body. I needed to protect him, I could see the image of him laying lifeless in an alley.

We soon arrived at our hotel, I was surprised though. It looked bigger on the picture on the internet but it was kind of adorable. I gently crawled out of the cab and helped the man with our bags. “you gonna leave him in there?3 the man laughed motioning to Louis. “never in a million years.” I chuckled. It took me some time to wake up Louis but I finally managed to get him out of the van. I paid the driver and rolled our bags inside of the charming building. “is this the place we’re staying?!” Louis asked as he walked passed me.

-Louis-

It was huge! This hotel seemed so small and cute from the outside but on the inside, man I tell you it was massive! I did a little spin to look around, I got some weird looks from people but I  couldn’t care less. As Harry was getting our roomkey I decided to discover the place a bit. It looked fancy, a bit too fancy if I must be honest. It’s not that I didn’t like it, I just didn’t need it. I would’ve been happy too if we were sleeping inside a car or even under a bridge. I wouldn’t care as long as I would be pressed against H-…”LOUIS!” Harry suddenly yelled making me break from my thoughts and run back. “yeah?” I asked a bit confused to why he was suddenly so pale and he looked scared. “Don’t you dare to leave my side ever again!” he hissed in my ear so the lady behind the desk couldn’t hear him. I just dumbly nodded, I didn’t know I was doing something wrong. I just wanted to discover. Harry was treating me like a child but honestly, never leaving his side didn’t sound so bad.

It took ‘Sandrine’, the lady behind the desk, some time to get our room number but after a few minutes she finally handed over the keys. “I hope you will have a wonderful time at this hotel sirs, if you need someone just call or come down.” she smiled at us, I liked her. She had a friendly aura around her. “she’s nice.” I said as we stepped into the elevator. Harry didn’t answer, he didn’t even look at me, he was still pale though. “hey, you okay?” I had to repeat the question a few times before Harry answered me. “yeah yeah, whatever.” Was his answer, he was obviously not listening. It honestly pissed my off, I hated it when people ignored me! I huffed and crossed my arms in front of my chest. The elevator doors opened and we stepped out but as soon as we were out of that thing I stopped walking. Harry didn’t notice until he was almost at our room. “what the fuck are you doing?” he asked with an adorable confused look on his face. “tell me what’s wrong!” I demanded. “nothing’s wrong! well except for the fact that you’re causing a scene!” a scene? We were the only people in the hallway! “TELL ME!” I yelled knowing I was pissing him off. He glared at me for a few minutes but suddenly he dropped the bags and walked towards me.

-Harry-

I didn’t know why it happened or what exactly happened but before I knew it, I had my lips pressed on Louis’. The kiss was heated and much to my surprise he was kissing back as hard as I was. I pushed him against the wall and pinned his arms above his head. I pulled away for just a second to see the surprised yet happy look on his face. He was happy I was kissing him? Does that mean he felt the same way? I smiled and leaned back down only now I planted kisses on his collarbones, in his neck, on his shoulders. I wanted to feel him, I needed to feel the warmth of his skin against my lips. I needed Louis.

We managed to make our way to our hotel room, with our bags. As soon as we were inside I pushed Louis on the bed and made sure the door was locked. Louis seemed really comfortable on the bed as he was smiling at me. “come here.” He whispered and I did what I was told. I hovered above his body, leaning my weight on both of my arms and knees. “you’re so hot.” I whispered leaning down to press a kiss on his nose. he just huffed and grabbed my face in his hands. “I’m not gonna regret this…” was the last thing he said before he smashed his lips on mine again. It felt like they fit together, like two puzzle pieces. It might sound cheesy but it really felt like it. the kiss became more heated every second and I soon found myself getting hard. My hips were moving against louis’, slowly yet hard. I pushed myself harder against his crotch hoping he would give me a sign, a sign that meant we could go further, maybe all the way…finally after a few more movements against his crotch he let out a loud and throaty moan. “oh god Harry!”

Exactly what I needed, it was all what I needed. I jumped off of the bed and started to undress myself, in the corner of my eye I saw Louis doing the same. When we both were naked i, once again, crawled on the bed until my body was covering Louis’. “are you s-“ I started but he stopped me with a kiss. “positive.” …

-----------------------------------

okaay, well the next chapter will be...idk yet. Maybe they'll go alllll the way or maye they won't....maybe i should let you guys decide? Comment below what you guys would like, smut or maybe some drama? Or maybe some smut before the drama...Maybe no drama just smut. Maybe no smut and no drama...Idk, comment below! <3 

Ps: FIREPROOOF IS OUT! CHECK IT OUT I'M ADDICTED ALREADY!!! <3

pss: i put the video of the song on the side so...just listen to it we ALL know it's an AMAZING BEAUTIFUL song!!! <3