Chapter 30

Hii! It's been a while eh? 

Sorry for that, again...Well a lot happened lately. Like seriously what was that shit about Zouis using drugs? It not new news, get over it? We don't own the guys, they have a life you know? Just let them live it! If you left the band, ripped you tickets...Then you're just insane and never deserved to get called a directioner. I'm sorry i don't want to be rude i just don't think it's fair. The boys did so much for us and then..Urgh nevermind. 

Sorry about my little ramble ^^ Let's just appreciate how HOT all the boys look <3 

16 DAYS UNTIL I GET TO SEE THEM IN CONCERT :') 

And on with the story, enjoy the chapter! Leave a comment please, love you loads!!

Vote <3 

Comment <3 <3 

Follow <3 <3 <3

Ps; i just realized that 'Same mistakes - one direction' really fits good in these chapters ehe :D xx

PSS: just a friendly reminder that you're BEAUTIFUL!!

 Chapter 30

-Louis-

We arrived at Zayn’s place after hours. Well it felt like hours for me. I was dying from the stress I felt inside. I can’t do this again! My whole plan just got crushed. I planned on telling Harry about Ben and shit but now I’m stuck with Zayn?! What the hell am I supposed to do? What the hell happened? It’s like I’m in some kind of game and Harry won the first time but, I don’t know who, decided it would be better to change it and let Zayn win the second time. Am I in some kind of board game I don’t know about? Am I just a piece in the game God or who the hell is playing? What was I supposed to do with this situation?!

I slowly followed Zayn along the sidewalk and waited, not so patiently, for him to open the door. I could’ve ran but he was watching every move I made. He finally opened the door and pushed me inside. “Take your shoes off.” He simply said before his were kicked out and he disappeared in the house. “oh god.” I mumbled. This can’t be happening. This must be some kind of sick joke from Tom! That’s it! It was all Tom’s fault! I’m sure as hell going to kick his arse the next time I see him. I walked in the living room. It was cozy. Not fancy but it had its charms. “Would you like something to drink?” Zayn asked from somewhere else in the house. “n-no…thanks.” I yelled back and awkwardly stayed where I stood. “you can take a seat if you want?” his head poked out of, what I assumed was, the kitchen. I just dumbly nodded and took a seat.

He came back with two glasses of juice. Hm, he didn’t seem like a juice man to me. “are you okay? You seem nervous?” he pointed out and sat down next to me. Our knees touched but I didn’t dare to move. I just shook my head. “Louis? what’s wrong? Are you scared?” he asked but I kind of ignored him and stared at my hands that were placed in my lap. I heard him sigh before I felt two fingers under my chin. He gently moved my head so I was forced to look at him. “I’m not going to hurt you Lou, don’t be scared.” He smiled softly. I wanted to believe him, I really did but I guess he was right. I was scared to death. But not because of him. I was scared because this would change literally everything.

I wouldn’t have sex with Harry so that meant that I probably won’t suck Nick off. Which meant that Harry won’t find us and beat me up. Which also meant that I wouldn’t go home and kill myself. I was scared because I still had no idea where Ben was. Yeah I have a year to find it out but what if Erica decides to move out of the country and go to Australia or whatever? Tom gave me one simple quest but I’m doubting that I will succeed.