Chapter 29

Okay so now it's official! This is the chapter where everything....and i mean EVERYTHING will change. I don't know what i was doing and honestly...i think i made a mistake by doing it but i don't know what you guys will think so please....please, let me know. 

Uhm...Well at first i wanted to say a lot more but i kind of forgot everythiing so i'm just going to keep it like this... 

I do want to thank every single one of you for reading this shitty story, i don't even like it anymore but as long as you read it i'm gonna write it. Seems like a good deal right? :D 

again, please let me know what you thing. Also this chapter is really short but i kind of rewrote it a thousand times but i finally managed to make it presentable... 

Hope you'll like it! 

Enjoy the chapter cuties! 

Remember...YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL <3

oh and i know you're probably thinking like 'wtf? this supposed to be a freaking Larry fic?!' Please be a bit patient. I have things planned for Larry so romance fluff and smut will come soon :D 

Vote xx

Comment xxx

Follow xxxxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 29

-Louis-

I immediately stopped laughing. To be honest, a part of me was desperately praying that he wouldn’t ask the question but unfortunately he did. Again I had to force myself from saying no and running away. I had to do this again and it was kind of killing me inside. How weird does that sound, coming out of the mouth of a ghost? I looked at him with the best surprised face I could fake at the moment. “are you serious?” I asked. Harry just nodded so I turned my head and faced the other boys. “yeah! Come with us! I’ll be fun!” Niall laughed. I swear that boy never stops laughing. “please.” Liam said in a very sweet voice. “Come on Louis. We would love to hang out with you.” Zayn said. Something inside of me was still saying that I should just stop right then and there and just do it alone but I couldn’t. Not yet.

“i-i…but…” I stuttered. Suddenly Harry leaned closer to my body and pressed his lips against my ears. Goose bumps now covered every inch of my arms as he whispered. “please Lou?” “o-okay.” He send me one of his dashing smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the house while the others followed us.

During the whole ride I was restless. Harry tried to calm me down, they all tried but they had no clue why I was acting like this. After a while we arrived at the familiar restaurant. “come on Lou. Just a few hours.” I whispered to myself before I climbed out of the van. No one really paid attention to me as I walked awkwardly behind them. I could run away right now but I didn’t. I hesitated a second but Harry was quick to notice it. “are you coming Lou?” He yelled and held out his hand for me to take. And I gladly did. I might as well just enjoy these moments right.

I was dragged towards the table in the back where Niall, Zayn and Liam were already seated.  I sat down next to Harry and listened to their conversation, not caring if they would involve me. I was stressing out and not really in the mood for talking but unfortunately Liam thought it was a good idea to talk to me about football. Like before I just played along and happily chatted with them. After the waiter took our orders and left I excused myself and went to the toilets. I didn’t had to pee I just needed some time to think. I was wondering what they were saying and for a moment I wanted to press my ear against the door and try to listen but I didn’t do it. an older man walked in as I quietly mumbled to myself while I looked in the mirror at my reflection. He gave me a weird look and rolled his eyes before entering one of the stalls. I took a deep breath and splashed some cold water in my face before drying it off. “here goes nothing” I mumbled before I walked back towards the table.

-Harry-

As soon as Louis walked away Zayn smacked my head. ‘what the fuck?!’ I yelled earning odd looks from the costumers and a warning look from a waiter. ‘we’re going to play a game. The winner gets free food the loser needs to spend the night with Louis if you know what I mean.’ He smirked at me and wriggled his eyebrows. I stared at him in shock. ‘you can’t just use him for a game! That’s sick.’ I said. ‘well we are so are you in or not?’ I sighted. ‘what kind of game?’ ‘oh, nothing bad. Rock, paper, scissors.’ He winked. ‘seriously?’ he just nodded and started with Niall. Niall had beaten him so he was free. ‘free food! Ooh, this is my lucky day.’ He smiled, eyes twinkling. The next round was Zayn against Liam. This time Zayn won. I groaned. ‘I really don’t want to do this.’ ‘too late, you have to.’ Zayn winked. ‘I’m sorry lad.’ Liam whispered. I took a deep breath. ‘rock, paper, scissor.’ I decided to go with rock and Zayn decided to go with…………………………scissors.  He gasped and looked at me with an horrified look. I smirked at him. “well. Guess you’re going to have to spend the night with him.” he shook his head.

“no, no. This was all just a stupid game. You were right we shouldn’t use him for a ga-“ he started but I cut him off. “We always keep our promises. You lost Zayn. Have fun with him.” I said and Zayn’s face visibly paled as Louis walked back towards our table. The waiter just arrived with our food as Louis sat down. He immediately digged in. I saw Zayn staring at him so I nudged his knee and gave him a wink. He just rolled his eyes and took a sip from his coke. Honestly I didn’t want Louis to go with him but I had no choice, I won. Zayn lost. Zayn had to spend the night with Louis.

-Louis-

Before I knew what was happening we were back at Harry’s house, just sitting on the couch. I was tapping my foot against the carpet nervously. “please stop that, you’re making me nervous.” Zayn mumbled and I gave him a ‘wtf’ look. I am making him jealous? I was about to spend the night with Harry, I should be the one freaking out. Niall and Liam stood up but Zayn didn’t. I frowned and looked at Harry who was giving Zayn a soft glare. I was getting really confused and didn’t even notice Zayn standing up. “are you coming?” he suddenly asked looking me straight in the eyes. wait, what?! “huh?” I said dumbly. He just grabbed my arm and pulled me up. “You’re staying at my place.” He said not looking at me. Oh no! This was not the plan! This is not how it’s supposed to go! this was not right! I started panicking as I got dragged outside to Zayn’s car. what the hell is his car doing here. “I ran out of gass couple days ago but I filled it again so we’re going to drive back to place in my car if you don’t mind?” he asked sweetly and the only thing I could do was nod as I sat down in the passenger seat.

“This is not how it’s supposed to go!” was the only thing I could think as we drove away from Harry’s house…