Chapter 37

Whoa HI! It's been months! Whoa, i can't believe it myself --'

I'm sorry i let you guys wait for this long :( I promise i'll update more often!!

So i'm not gonna waste your time making this a logn AN so let's just go to the story kay? :D Well i hope you guys are still reading this? If you do, hope you'll like it! 

There will be smut, short yeah but it is smut so...I'm sorry, i tried :/ 

OH! Almost forgot! I suggest you watch the video i put on the side, you'll cry! I even made my mum cry with it! It's just emotional x

ENJOY!! And don't forget....

VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW!! <3 Love you! =*

----------------------------------------

Chapter 38

-Louis-

‘I’m not gonna regret this.’ I kept repeating. Harry was still hovering over me with his eyes focused on my lips. “what are you thinking?” he suddenly asked and made a move to pull away but I was fast enough and wrapped my arms around his neck. “nothing.” I whispered back before I pulled his face closer to mine and pressed my lips on his. It didn’t take us long to get ready and I soon found myself on hands and knees in front of Harry.

-3th person-

Harry was kneeling behind Louis, he wasn’t sure about it but he didn’t want to pull away either. He saw how badly Louis wanted, needed him and who was he to ignore Louis’ attempts to seduce Harry? Louis kept wiggling his butt as a sign for Harry to do something. “Are you just gonna sit there or what?” he suddenly said a bit annoyed. Harry dumbly nodded, although Louis couldn’t see him, before he grabbed the tube of lube and squished some of it in his hand. He rubbed both of his hands together a few times before he covered Louis butthole, and his own dick, with it.

“Are you s-“ Harry started but Louis didn’t let him finish his sentence. “Please.” He begged. Harry took a deep breath before he gently pushed himself inside of Louis. He was going slow, really slow, because he may or may not forgot to prepare Louis first. He heard Louis hiss and was about to pull back out but Louis didn’t let him, instead of pulling back he pushed himself against Harry’s dick so it went deeper. His groans of pain turned into moans of pleasure. Soon the room was filled with the noise of skin slapping against each other and deep, throaty moans from both Louis and Harry.

“Ngh Harry, I’m g-gonna…” Louis was unable to finish his sentence when Harry, once again, hit his prostate. “Come for me baby.” Harry moaned in Louis ear as he leaned forward. A few more thrusts and Louis came hard, all over the sheets. The sight and sounds of Louis made Harry go faster and deeper until he came inside of Louis. Harry's body collapsed next to Louis’. Both boys were out of breath and unable to form words…

-Harry-

What the fuck just happened? I, once again, had sex with Louis! I’m not gonna lie, it was good yet I have this weird feeling inside. I didn’t regret doing it, I just felt guilty. First I kissed him, he did seem like he was enjoying it so at first it seemed like an awesome idea but now…I wasn’t so sure anymore.

When I finally managed to catch my breath again I carefully looked sideways to see what Louis was doing. He just laid there, his face wasn’t showing a single emotion. It was kind of scare because if it wasn’t about his chest slightly going up and down I would’ve thought he was dead. Without saying a word I stood up again and made my way to the small desk that was randomly place in the hotel room. But before I even reached it Louis snapped…

-Louis-

I just laid there, staring at the ceiling. I was reliving the last few minutes. We went from just friend, at least I think we were, to…whatever we are now. I honestly enjoyed it, at first i thought I would regret it but now…I actually don’t. It was nice to feel Harry again, it must’ve meant he was feeling something for me, right? I was about to open my mouth and thank him but he was already standing up. When he made his way to the desk, again I freaked out. It was happening all over again, he was going to grab his wallet again and throw his money at me. It was happening all over again. “ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME STYLES?!” I screamed jumping out of the bed and taking the few steps towards Harry.

We were chest to chest and although he was a lot taller than me, I wasn’t scared. I was furious, he really did saw me as nothing else but a toy he could play with when he felt like it. I shoved him so he stumbled backwards. “I KNEW I COULDN’T TRUST YOU! I KNEW YOU DIDN’T CHANGE! YOU’RE A FUCKING A-“ I suddenly felt a burning, stinging pain on my left cheek. Harry just slapped me. “CALM THE FUCK DOWN! I was just trying to find a tissue.” His voice softened at the last part.

-Harry-

Louis started to cry, at first I thought it was because of the punch I gave him but then I realized that probably wasn’t hurting as much as the pain he felt inside. His knew gave out and I was just too late to catch him, he felt on the ground on his knees ans started to sob. It was a heartbreaking sight and I had no clue what I could do. For a moment I just stood there staring wide eyed at his figure. But as soon as I heard a soft whimper I kneeled down beside him. “Please” he whimpered again and I didn’t hesitate to wrap my arms around his smaller frame and pull him in my lap. I tightened my grip around him as he buried his head in my chest. He was still naked so I quietly reached out for the blanket on the bed to cover our bodies.

“shh Baby, it’s okay. I wouldn’t hurt you, not again. Please Louis, listen to me. I won’t do it again, I promise!” I said but he or ignored me or really didn’t hear me. I sighted but placed my fingers underneath his chin and lifted his head up so he was forced to look at me. “Lou, please. Look into my eyes when I say this. I. Won’t. Hurt. You. Ever. Again!” I said slowly so he heard every word. For a few moments he just stared at me and tilted his head sideways as if he was looking for something inside my eyes. When, I guess, he didn’t find it he smiled. A genuine, soft Louis smile, the smiles I loved the most! “s-sorry.” Louis stuttered. I just smiled at him, I knew that if I would tell him not to apologize he would argue and right now I didn’t feel like arguing. It felt good to have Louis so close to me.

I wish I acted the way I did now, when we had sex the first time. Things would be so different, Louis wouldn’t have tried to kill himself, we would be an actually couple…maybe. I kept rocking Louis back and forth until he closed his eyes. I waited a few more minutes and as soon as I heard the snores I stood up and laid Louis gently on the bed. He deserved some rest. I decided to discover the city instead of waiting until he would wake up. after I took a quick shower, dressed myself and made sure Louis would be safe, I wrote a short note and put it on the bedside table.

-Louis-

I woke up to an empty room and an empty bed. It took me a few moments to notice the note Harry left on the nightstand. ‘Hi Lou! Sorry, didn’t want to wake you up. I’ll be back around the evening I guess. Greetz Harry.’ I frowned, what kind of note was this?! It was so…vague. He didn’t even wrote where he went! And no kisses or love or something like that. I sighted and decided to take a shower, I really needed one. I took my time, enjoying the hot water on my skin. That’s when I noticed them for the first time, the white horizontal lines on my underarm. It was weird to see them like this, normally they were a purple,pink kind of shade. It felt weird to see them fade. I then took a look at my thighs and legs. They were in the exact same condition. The scars were fading and to be honest, I didn’t like it. Being with harry definitely eased the urge to cut my skin open again but I still had it. I could feel the tears form in my eyes. I was wondering if Harry even noticed them, probably not, it was dark anyways. Besides, why would he? He has no reason the see the scars covering my body. He didn’t care after all. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself. I wrapped the towel around my waist and took a few steps towards the wall covering mirror.

The reflection in the mirror was someone I didn’t recognize. His skin was pale and his eyes lost life. Cuts and burns covered his legs, stomach, thighs and arms. I frowned and took a step closer. It was as if I really didn’t want to believe the boy I saw in the mirror was in fact me. I hated the way I looked, even though I knew I was dead, I knew I wasn’t pale because of that. My eyes didn’t lose their life when I died. I shook my head and right then and there I made my next mistake…

----------------------

Hope you liked it ;) 

Ps: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 100 000 READS!!! xxx :D