Chapter 23

i decided to just post the chapter, i hope you'll like it... xx

Going to keep this short so here ya go. Chapter 23... :D

PS: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING (those comments mean the world to me :D xx)

I'm sorry, love you guys...Don't forget 20 comments :'( xx <3

As always...

Vote <3

Comment <3 <3

Follow <3 <3 <3

----------------------------

Chapter 23

-Louis- (who else loves it?!)

*after he dies*

I woke up and all I saw was light. Not the warming, charming light from the lamp on your nightstand but the blinding, hurting light. I closed my eyes tightly but nothing seemed to help. I wanted the light to be gone. I started to wonder where I was, where the light came from. Was I still alive? Was I in heaven or in hell? If heaven is like this then I’m sure gonna try to move to hell. If that’s even possible.

I carefully opened my eyes and I did my best to let them get used to the bright white. I stood up and looked around. This place was creeping the shit out of me. I couldn’t see anything. When I looked down I hoped for some ground but even that was too much to ask for. It was like I was walking on air. Bright, shining, white air. As I started to walk I wondered how I was walking. Was I walking north, south, straight. Maybe I was even walking upside down?!

I decided to just keep walking. I walked and walked for what seemed like hours but it could’ve been only minutes. I started to freak out. What if i’m stuck in this place? Hundreds of years will pass by and I will be walking here, looking for a way out. I wanted to go, I couldn’t stay but I also couldn’t really leave. i looked around In circles hoping I might see something, but I didn’t. Everything was white. that’s where I lost it. I needed to get out of here. I started to run. My legs were moving faster than ever, my chest started to ache but I didn’t stop. I kept running and running when something suddenly stopped me.

A voice, a familiar voice echoed around the space. “Louis.” it simply said my name but I immediately knew who it was. I shivered when the voice came closer, calling my name with every step it took. “T-Tom?” I stuttered, frantically looking around for the men. “I’m here Lou.” I turned around and stood face to face with him. “Tom?” I asked again. I instantly took a few steps back. Tom wasn’t yelling at me, he wasn’t looking angry at all. In fact he was smiling, the smile I fell in love with years ago.

“Hey Lou, hoped I didn’t see you here.” He smiled. I opened my mouth and probably looked like a fish right now when no words came out and I just kept trying. “shh, it’s okay Lou. You don’t have to say anything. You just need to listen.” He said taking a step towards me and this time I didn’t flinch nor stepped back. Suddenly he sat down. He smiled and signed me to do the same. I hesitated, not because I was scared of him though? It was because I had no idea where I was sitting on. I slowly sat down and crossed my legs. “first of all I need to say something, something I probably should’ve said sooner.” He said and looked down at his lap. I wanted to lean forward and place my head on his cheek, whispering that everything will be okay. He wasn’t like the Tom he changed into the last months. He was the Tom I madly fell in love with.

I waited patiently for him to continue. He took a deep, shaky breath before he looked up again. “I’m sorry Louis.” Three words. He only said three words and I was about to break down. He never apologized for anything. And here he is, apologizing to me for everything he did. I wanted to forgive him but I couldn’t. “i…I’m so sorry babe…” he mumbled and I flinched at the word ‘babe’ which he noticed. He sighted before he once again continued. “I know you can’t forgive me and I’m not even going to ask! I don’t deserve your forgiveness! You did so much for me Lou, you gave me so much but I never gave you something good in return. I only hurt you and I’m so sorry for that. I never wanted to hurt you, I promised myself I would never do something bad to you but I obviously broke that promise.” It was quiet for a few minutes, only the sound of our breathings echoed in the space.