Chapter 19

Hi there! it's been a while, sorry for that... I'll just start AGAIN with THANKING every single one of you for voting, commenting, reading, following :D it means the world to me, i can't believe people actually like this story but oh well :d xx

Also a MASSIIIIVVEE THANK YOU for the 16 000 READS

The comments i got for the last chapter made me laugh like a maniac, it was scary actually :D

uhm...Yeah, i have no idea what else to say so i'll just let you guys read :D

Ow, yeah...This might look like the story is almost finished. Well...It's not, far from actually :)

As always...

VOTE <3

COMMENT <3 <3

FOLLOW <3 <3 <3

ENJOY!! <3 <3 <3 <3

xoxo Lynn

PS: this is like the longest chapter i've ever written :o

PSS: make sure you listen to the song on the side :) x

-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19

-Louis-

I finally managed to open my eyes and move my muscles. I heard the voices yelling my name, knocking on the window and banging on the front door. I heard them I just couldn’t respond at all. The banging stopped and I sighted in relief. I didn’t want them to see me, I didn’t even care who they were. I whined in pain when I sat up but I did manage to get upstairs somehow. I limped towards the bathroom and let the hot water run. A bath might help to get my muscles relax a bit. While the water was running I decided to take a proper look at my face.

I groaned when I saw the bruises and the dried blood. Did he really had to be that rough? I sighted and started to think. I thought about the reason why I still was here. I mean why I still was alive. Ben, of course he was one reason but I had no others. My family hated me, I didn’t had any friends, my boyfriend ditched me. I walked to the little window where I had the perfect view to look at Daisy’s house. I could see the guest room because she didn’t close the curtains yet. Suddenly the door of the room opened and I saw Daisy walking in with a sleeping Ben in her arms. She gently laid him down on the bed and tugged him in. She kissed his forehead and left the room but not without making sure Ben was really sleeping.

i sat down on the floor and buried my head in my hands. Even Ben would have a better life without me. He could live with his mum and visit Daisy. Ben would be happy, he deserves to be happy. I could give the money I earned to his mum, she would be happy with it, right? I didn’t know I was crying until I felt the droplets falling on my shirt. Why was my life such a mess? Yes, I made mistakes but do I really deserve all of this? I never killed someone, I never bullied someone, I never hit someone, I never kicked someone…Maybe I did in kindergarten but i forgot.

The thing is, I’m just so tired. I’ve been living this life for years now and I had enough of it. I’m done. If I go, no one would actually miss me. I’m already dead to my family, the friends I thought I had were probably going to celebrate my death. Ben won’t remember me in years, when he’s a big boy he won’t remember me. He will ask about his dad, but that’s not me. He would never know who nursed him when he was still a tiny little man. That’s the sad part right? The reason I stay alive will be gone in a while, if Erica finds out Tom left she will keep him with her and I will lose him.

I dried my tears and stood up, the bathtub was now filled with hot steaming water. Perfect…

-Liam- (don’t be too shocked :D)