Chapter 12

THANK YOU! thanks for voting, commenting and fanning it means sooo f*cking much to me! i know i say it all the time and it might get a bit old but oh well ;D xx

Troubles are about to come so keep reading :D xxx

Also, i'm soo sorry for the mistakes i made in the last chapters.. :( just some spelling mistakes, nothing big but i know how annoying it is and i'm really SORRY xx

uhm...well i'm going to stop rambling so you can just read the story ;D xx

LAST THING! please PLEASE read my new story (Larry duuuuh :D ) 'Hold On, Don't Let Go' i kind of really like it and i would love it if you would just check it out ya know? :D xx

Keep Voting,

Commenting

Following

i love you all sweetiieess <3333

PS: about the song..it's on the side but personally i would check out the glee version, you might lnow it from the episode where Cory (Finn) dies...the Glee version is really emotional, but check out both :D xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12

-Louis-

It was almost six o’clock and I just finished my last costumer. I earned a bit more money than I thought I would but I’m not complaining. I just hoped Harry didn’t find out what this job was, he would never let me go again! I needed the money more than ever, I bet Tom found out I’m gone and he probably thinks I ran away. If I kept sending the money, maybe he wouldn’t be that pissed? I just hoped he wouldn’t hurt Ben. It was now Wednesday so I had two days till Ben got home to escape. Or just keep sending him money, I don’t really need to be there, he just wanted the money…not me.

I sighted and dressed myself again, harry would be there in a few. Just as I was ready and said bye to my boss a honk went in front of the building. I stepped outside and was immediately greeted by Harry…

-Harry-

The boys arrived by my house around 5. I opened the door for them and was greeted by all of them glaring at me. ‘what?’ I asked innocently and sat down on the couch. ‘you know what Styles.’ Zayn snapped. ‘you let him go to his…job? Seriously mate, even Niall wouldn’t do that!’ Hey! I’m not stupid you know?’ Niall said but we all ignored him which made him huff as he walked towards the kitchen. ‘I know it was dumb.’ I mumbled. ‘oh good you know, now that makes everything better.’ ‘zayn, stop it. he wont make the same mistake ever again…right Harry?’ I just nodded when Liam raised an eyebrow at me.

‘Good. Now, what should we do with him? we got him safe but what’s going to happen now?’ I frowned, I never really thought of that before. ‘well, we could…uhm…like…maybe we should…uhm…’ okay I really couldn’t find a plan. ‘let’s think about that later, it’s almost six o’clock. Go get him back!’ Liam ordered. Normally I would say something back but I really didn’t think it was the right time for that. I nodded and grabbed my keys.

I arrived at the building where I left Louis and honked. A man stumbled out of the building and I recognized him as Louis. i stepped out of the car and approached him. he didn’t look at me though, he just walked past me and climbed in the car. I sighted and did the same but I didn’t start the ignition. ‘why don’t yo-‘ “why didn’t you tell me.” I cut him off. He sighted. ‘look I’m really sorry, I just need the money.’ “for what Louis?! what can be so important that you just sell yourself to random guys! Don’t you have any self-respect?” I didn’t want to yell at him and be so mad but I just felt so guilty. He flinched at my words and started to play with his fingers. ‘i…I cant tell.’ He mumbled. I groaned but decided to leave it, maybe Liam can get it out of him or Zayn…