Chapter 6

I'm really sorry for letting you guys wait :'( i was soo busy with stuff and yeah..SORRY!

i want to thank every single one of you who voted, commented....THANK YOU SO Much!! <33333

^^means the world to me..=D

this chapter is a bit shorter but i really wanted to update :D xxx

AU at the end ;D xx

PS; i'm not so sure about this chapter, i don't like it....

ENJOY!!!

<3

Chapter 6

 -Harry-

Cuts, bruises, black eye. That was all I could see. Louis looked me straight in the eyes with his left eye because he couldn’t open his right one. ‘what the.’ I whispered. After a second more he turned his head and stared out of the window. I shook my head and sat down on my seat next to Liam. I had to talk to him, he knew more, I knew it. I saw him glancing at Louis a few times before I finally found the courage to ask him the question. I poked his side and he turned his face to me. ‘what’s wrong?’ he asked. ‘what happened to him Liam?’ he frowned and I looked at Louis to make it clear I was talking about him.

‘I don’t know.’ He mumbled back and looked down on his paper. ‘seriously Liam? I know you know more. Please tell me.’ I kind of begged. ‘why do you care huh? You never cared when he came to school like this before!’ he snapped back and turned his head away from me. He was right, Louis came to school like this before but it never was this bad! I don’t know why I cared so much I really don’t. I sighted and decided to leave it alone.  I kept glancing the whole time at Louis though. He seemed off. He wasn’t paying attention and it looked like he was shivering? I’m not sure though, sometimes it was like he got an electric shock, it was weird.

I sighted and bumped my head against my desk in frustration. ‘excuse me, I’m trying to learn something in this class. So if you want to be quiet it would mean the world to me.’ Liam said sarcastic but I could hear a small smile In his voice. I looked up and looked at him. ‘I cant.’ “why not?” ‘look at him!’ I mumbled back and nodded in Louis’ direction. He didn’t even looked. “I know.” He said back and turned his head towards the teacher again. You got to be kidding me right now! I groaned in frustration and then the bell rang, good! Liam was packing his back as fast as he could but I was faster. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards the boys toilets. I locked the door after us and let him go.

‘what the fuck Harry?!’ he yelled and tried to open the door but I pushed him back. “tell me! Tell me what happened!” I yelled. ‘I can’t!’ he yelled back. “just tell me! I need to know! Please.’ My voice cracked at the end of my sentence and it clearly helped me. “fine! But if you dare to say to anyone I told you this I’m going to kill you! You can’t tell this harry. It’s serious.’ He said not looking at me. He sat down on the floor and I sat down next to him, cross legged. ‘please’ I said when he didn’t talk. He sighted and finally began his memory….

-Liam- (Surprise ^^)

*Sunday*

I was walking home after I went out for a cuppa with Niall. We had fun, we always had. We talked about random things and we went to the park, just us. I smiled when I entered my street. My smile faded away when I saw a black van stopping in front of Louis’ house.  A tall guy, black hair stumbled out of the car towards his house. I sighted, he was high again. Tom was known in this neighborhood as a very nice lad. He had a son, Ben. His wife divorced him and nobody could understand why. I walked closer to my house, which was unfortunately next to theirs and tried to walk in asap. I saw Tom fighting with his key and when he finally entered the house I walked inside mine.

I was home alone and I decided to watch some telly. It went good for about ten minutes and then I heard the first scream. Clearly from Louis. ‘Please!’ I heard him yelling and I sighted and turned up the volume of my telly. I know I should’ve called the police right? Wrong! My mum said we never ever were allowed to call them. I don’t know why though. We all heard what was happening next door. Screams, crying, begging at night. While we were eating dinner, sitting in front of the tv. We all heard it but we ignored it. ‘STOP!’ Louis yelled again and I heard a few cracks and noises and then everything was silent.

I sighted, turned the tv off and walked upstairs. Then I did something I wish I never did, I looked outside my window. Only to see Tom dragging Louis’, hopefully unconscious, body towards his summerhouse. He dragged Louis inside and a few moments later he came out with a wide grin on his face. ‘what the actua-‘ I stopped midsentence when his eyes met mine. To my surprise and disgust he waved at me and walked back inside. He waved at me, he fucking just waved at me.

‘LIAM! We’re home!’ my mum yelled from downstairs and I quickly sprinted out of my room, stumbled downstairs and wrapped my mum in my arms. I buried my head in her neck and started to sniffle. I was such a baby sometimes, it was just so hard to keep this a secret. ‘baby? What’s wrong?’ she asked. I shook my head and hugged her tighter. She gently pushed my away. ‘Louis?’ she asked with a knowing look on her face. I just nodded and she wrapped me in her arms again. ‘I’m sorry Li. There’s nothing we can do. I’m so sorry.’ She kept whispering. I wanted to argue with her, saying there was something we could do but I had no energy left. That night was horrible, knowing Louis was still in his summerhouse, sleeping while it was freezing outside…

The next morning I woke up by the familiar screams. ‘when are you gonna stop!’ I asked out loud. I climbed out of my bed and dressed myself; after the usual morning routine I stood outside waiting for Nick to pick me up. i tapped my foot and the ground when I suddenly heard the front door of Louis’ house open. My eyes widened when Louis ran outside, only wearing his boxers. Tears were streaming down his face. Seconds after him, Tom ran outside obviously chasing Louis; he was furious. I looked at the scene in front of me. Louis was about to run on the street when Tom grabbed him around his waist. ‘Fucking whore!’ he yelled and slapped Louis right in the face. I stood frozen in my tracks. I couldn’t move at all. ‘help!’ Louis kept screaming and suddenly his eyes met mine. ‘Liam!’ he yelled as he tried to escape from Tom. I gasped and I really wanted to move but I was frozen. Louis earned another slap from Tom as he was dragged towards his house. ‘HEL-‘ his sentence was interrupted by the front door shutting.

A minute or two after that I heard a car stopping next to me. Nick finally arrived……

*flashback done*

-Liam-

A single tear escaped my eyes. ‘I could’ve helped him but I didn’t.’ I whispered. When I said that out loud I finally realized how true it was. I could’ve helped him but I didn’t. “i…i…oh.” Harry stuttered clearly not knowing what to say. He suddenly stood up and held his hand out for me. I grabbed it and he helped me up. ‘we need to help him Liam.’ He suddenly said when I cleaned up my face. I looked at him through the mirror and nodded. ‘we do, but how?’ I asked turning to face him. “I have no idea but I suggest we start by quit bullying him.” I nodded, I hated to do it so I didn’t mind. It was just not me, I hated to bully people especially Louis…

“its just a start but it might get somewhere.” Harry said more to himself then to me. ‘we also could be a bit nice to him’ I suggested and he nodded a bit too enthusiastically.  We were about to walk outside when I suddenly bumped into Harry. ‘wha-‘ “what about the others?” he asked. I frowned. “should we…you know tell them?” he asked and I shrugged. ‘maybe…’ “we should tell Niall and Zayn, not Nick. He hates Louis way too much.” I nodded and we finally walked outside looking for the boys to tell them….

AU: you don't have to read this, it's just a ramble about 1DDAY! seriously how awesome was it?!!! xx

Larry moment during Little things *_* i died!Harry kept staring at Louis during his SOlo.....o_0

Things went wrong and it was hilarious, they were soo adorable and they looked stunning! Louis actually did a great job hosting the programme! seriously, he was born to host!

i think they have to make a reality show it would be awesome!

xxxxx