Chapter 28

Soo Hello again! Here's chapter 28, i'm sorry you had to wait so long but the truth is..The chapter was finished like a week or so ago but i seriously thought that i already posted it so...It was defenitely my fault and i apologize for my stupid mistake. 

But because of that mistake i had time to make this chapter a bit...longer.I hope you guys like it and please comment and vote and stuff <3

Ps: Thank you so much for the reads and the votes and of course the comments i already recieved. It really means a lot to me! Thank you so much , love you all <3 

So let's just get on with the chapter okay? ENJOY!!! 

Stay cute!! :D

Vote <3

Comment <3 <3

Follow <3 <3 <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 28

-Harry-

He hated me. Well, I don’t blame him though. He’s stuck in a basement, tied up on a mattress. Well I would hate me too. I sighted and texted Liam asking him how school was.

Liam: pretty boring, like always. How’s Louis?

Of course he would immediately ask about him.

Me: I’m good too, in case you wonder. Louis’ fine, he woke up a few minutes ago.

Liam: I didn’t wonder. How did he react?

Me: thanks mate -_- well, depends on how you take it :D

Liam: don’t smiley face me! What did he do?

Me: :o well, he kind of yelled at the top of his lungs for about 10 minutes.

Liam: WHAT! You think someone heard him?

I thought about that for a minute.

Me: hope not :D

Liam: stop with the smileys! You untied him right?

Me: yeah of course I did :D

Liam: you didn’t…

Me: Not yet but I’ll do it soon, pinky promise <3

Liam: no, you’re doing it NOW!...a heart…seriously Styles?

I chuckled.

Me: I just love you man, don’t judge me!

Liam: Harry! Just go and untie the poor lad.

I sighted and didn’t reply. maybe he was right, I should go and untie him before he cuts his wrists open. Don’t want to have a dead body in my basement. Try to explain that to your mum! Speaking of my mum, she didn’t came home last night. She texted me saying she was at her friend’s house though. She’ll be home in the evening, if Louis still yells like that when she gets home, I’m screwed. I walked downstairs taking a deep breath before I walked in the basement. Louis groaned but didn’t move a muscle from the mattress he was laying on. I stopped forwards and tried to untie his hands when I noticed the rope was covered with blood. ‘what the fuck?’ I snapped and rushed towards a shelf to get myself a knife because I couldn’t get the rope off. While I was cutting I shook Louis’ shoulder, trying to wake him up. ‘hmm…’ he just mumbled. ‘Louis! Are you nuts? What the fuck were you doing?’ I snapped at him but he didn’t respond. I smiled in relief when the rope felt down on the ground and Louis was released.

I scooped him up and carried him carefully upstairs to my bedroom. I laid him down and started to examine his wrists. ‘god, Lou.’ I whined when I saw the cuts and scratches. I sighted and walked towards my bathroom to get my first aid kit. I cleaned the cuts and wrapped a bandage around it. Louis sighted and turned around in my bed so he laid on his side. I was to wrapped up in the moment, I jumped a few meters up when my phone buzzed.